[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shared Cash Shop inventories

BunnyBombBunnyBomb
Reactions: 795
Okay Nexon I have some news for you. Having the shared cash shop restrictions aren't helping your sales. You might think that because people can't transfer everything that they are more inclined to buy the items they want, but Nexon is actually losing business. Personally I would feel way more inclined to buy more items know i could transfer them between all players. I know players that confine themselves to the jobs that share the cash inventory of their main. This game is very encouraging on creating new classes and trying new things but the cash shop inventory is counter productive to this. People have quit the game over this and Nexon should be trying to make the game more friendly for new comers. I'm certain the sales would increase from this change, a long with the player base.
SlicedTime

Comments

• BleekBleek
    If anyone is quitting this game for any particular reason, it's the excessive PIC input requirements. The PIC system is complete garbage in the sense that it becomes tedious requiring a certain length alphanumerically and in so many aspects it not necessary for. I've always said, "Which moron left his laptop logged into Maplestory at an internet cafe and walked away from it and had some rando nearby screw up his storage that lead to PIC on storage?" This should eventually call itself PICstory.

Oh and also, Nexon is not suffering from an archaic shared cash inventories system. So saying the game or the company is failing because of that is not only wrong, it's pretty damn inaccurate. Nexon of America at least is seeing far better progress in stocks than it did in 2017 and seems to be on the rise as of posting this comment.
  • BunnyBombBunnyBomb
    Reactions: 795
    edited September 2022
    I have introduced several people into this game and early on they buy a pet and then instantly quit once they make a 2nd character and can't transfer items. you say it's inaccurate but this exact this had held back several players and it was directly in front of my face