[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The New CM

VeeraahVeeraah
Reactions: 610
Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited September 2022 in Announcements
CM Veeraah here, I'm so excited to meet everyone!

You'll be seeing me around as a new Community Manager so feel free to reach out anytime. As a Community Manager, I want to help out in any way I can so that we can all enjoy MapleStory together!

For my gaming history, I've been playing video games ever since I can remember. I've played various RPGs across all platforms but the genre I've played the most is definitely MMOs. Black Desert Online, Final Fantasy XIV, World of Warcraft, and Runescape to name a few.

One game I keep coming back to of course is MapleStory! I still remember when Pirates first came out as a fifth Explorer option back in 2008. Those were simple times when I would convince my friends to grind Ribbon Pigs with me on new characters. The Dual Blade release was the time I played the most, trying to level up every day for weeks on end. Soon, however, I plan to progress further than I ever have before! I'll see you all in Maple World!

Comments