[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Don't you guys love farming without spawn enhance?

SunnyTsubasaSunnyTsubasa
Reactions: 955
edited October 2022 in General Chat
I for one love the thrilling gameplay loop of look right > FMA > look left > FMA > wait 5 seconds for base spawn rate to cycle.

I'm so glad the game is going in this direction, it will certainly be good for the long-term health of the game :^)
BunnyBombluna02

Comments

• Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited October 2022
    sad days ahead
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited October 2022
    You can't wait 5 seconds?
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2022
    How many mob kills are you actually getting per hour like that? How many did you get on totem?
    Dnaman101
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    edited October 2022
    I'm sure Wild Totems were brought to the game so they could remove Kishin spawn effect. But now taking away Wild Totem after removing Kishin effect...Nexon knew this would happen...will they do anything about it...doubtful...do they care for any of the people...No.
  • BunnyBombBunnyBomb
    Reactions: 795
    edited October 2022
    once the totem and kishin meta are out of the way they won't have to balance maps to compensate for them, but they probably want to test the waters first. See how the rates are, then adjust , not like they haven't made updates like it before
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2022
    BunnyBomb wrote: »
    once the totem and kishin meta are out of the way they won't have to balance maps to compensate for them, but they probably want to test the waters first. See how the rates are, then adjust , not like they haven't made updates like it before

Rates aren't even that bad off totem though. People complaining about it are probably for the most part not playing it right.
    Most classes are able to easily get decent rates off totem if you rotate the map properly. You have zero downtime because you pick the biggest possible map that you can barely just handle.
  • plazapearerplazapearer
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 2022
    I'm losing about 28% of my totem EXP gains without totem. You guys are freaking out over nothing.
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited October 2022
    I for one love the thrilling gameplay loop of look right > FMA > look left > FMA > wait 5 seconds for base spawn rate to cycle.

I'm so glad the game is going in this direction, it will certainly be good for the long-term health of the game :^)

yes u want a good health game , if your looking for a good healthy stable game then nexon should remove or nerf frenzy totems. reboot server does not have this benefit, regulars server yes.

when nexon nerfed kanna's kishin, it removed fuy totem and now wild totem. so in their impartiality they should also eliminate this item, although they already put it as lvl 300 for no other areas, same as b roids and other items in a future

logically nexon is doing gms one kms. if the path is like this, then it should also nerf in the future many classes with extreme aoe, with going to orange mushroom we can see a future with the same content, obviously there will also be scenarios to remove, such as gollux - as0 and commerci, a disadvantage to many new players, you will never understand what this company in NA does today

anyway . Many changes are coming for some good ones and for the majority in the game the worst, we see it in many forums and in reedit.

the funny thing is... drastic changes maybe for them a good thing, but in the game in system gameplay stability graphics and technical problems, it's the same, nothing has changed, maplestory has the same problems inside and outside the game, but for nexon the 1st It is always the $ that stability and concern for their players. players who leave the game and some come back and others start. but those people who start playing see the negative side of today's company in adverse decisions

sad for a great game that today, they don't care about their players
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    edited October 2022
    luna02 wrote: »
    nexon should remove or nerf frenzy totems.

With how much money people had to spend to get Frenzy Totem...that will never happen
    Although Nexon removed Permanent Safety Gems from the game and I never seen that coming.
    https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/31012/deleting-permanent-safety-gems-is-not-acceptable/p1
  • toonzeytoonzey
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2022
    i never cared for wild totems and never will :) i used them every month but its just a drag to use for me. personally i feel obligated to finish them even though i know i shouldnt feel obligated. anyway, freedom is one hell of a drug. goodbye totems!