[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion:Remove Beast Tamer, Jett, Hayato&Kanna

DeathByNoobDeathByNoob
Reactions: 625
edited October 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
none of these characters are healthy for the overall game's balance and is not in line with KMS design.

Please remove them so that a dirty foreigner like me can play the true pure maplestory experience. Thank you.
SweetMangoesCoolkid1288Maquenjay

Comments

• SweetMangoesSweetMangoes
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2022
    Facts. Bet these devs dont respond. Y'all don't care about the game or the community.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited October 2022
    none of these characters are healthy for the overall game's balance and is not in line with KMS design.

Please remove them so that a dirty foreigner like me can play the true pure maplestory experience. Thank you.

I don't see how them being in the game at all effects you...all you have to do is not play them and you have your "true pure maplestory experience."

Plus removing them takes away all the time and money people have put into their BTs, Jetts, Hayatos, and Kannas.
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited October 2022
    GMS isn't KMS and all GMS players probably not even want GMS become like KMS in overall seen .
    And yeah that you dislike training those not means they have to be removed !!
    Like DnaMan says many many players have spent hours / weeks / months /years to level each and every available character in maple either as main or to be a add to Legion Level . take them away means people will loose spend money aswell in CS on those chars and it will drop any advantage the Legion gives because of them .
    Dnaman101
  • MaquenjayMaquenjay
    Reactions: 910
    edited October 2022
    this post is sarcastic btw if you havent noticed
  • iTristarziTristarz
    Reactions: 200
    I would like to also suggest to follow the kms design and change our attack speed cap to match theirs because I am a hurricane class.
    I'd also like to see gollux gear , along with commerci, removed because kms does not have it as well. (mine boomed at 21)
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited October 2022
    iTristarz wrote: »
    I would like to also suggest to follow the kms design and change our attack speed cap to match theirs because I am a hurricane class.
    I'd also like to see gollux gear , along with commerci, removed because kms does not have it as well. (mine boomed at 21)

This is not KMS...this is GMS...Yes, most/all our content comes from KMS but before that GMS did come out with exclusive content and/or used content from other versions...GMS shouldn't have to suffer losing something just because KMS doesn't have it...which also brings up the point that Nexon shouldn't have ever took out Pottable Badges
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2022
    Maquenjay wrote: »
    this post is sarcastic btw if you havent noticed

Are you sure about that? People are definitely insane enough to suggest stuff like this with complete sincerity. And if it is a joke post, it's kinda spam because it's in the suggestion channel as if it's a real suggestion.

It's an absurd suggestion which I hope most people would disagree with. But very much possible the OP actually wants this.