[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation Box-Extreme Growth Potion Issue

HeavenzAngelHeavenzAngel
Reactions: 700
edited November 2022 in Tech Support
I received the Nexon apology gift box. I accepted the items on my new Cygnus Knight and was very excited to get the Growth Potion (always love a boost in levels). But AFTER i accepted it, it states that it can not be used on my burning character until level 250 !?!?!?! It did not state this information anywhere before accepting.... and this item can not even be transferred within account !! So now it will expire and be wasted. I tried to make a ticket but the system to do this is impossible for me to navigate. I followed the instructions but never reach the form to fill out and submit. PLEASE HELP !?!?!?!

Comments

• HeavenzAngelHeavenzAngel
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2022
    This was the COMPENSATION BOX and the Extreme growth potion can not be used on my burn character, can not be traded within my account and will expire !! I tried to create a ticket for support but the form does not show up. PLEASE HELP !