[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auction house crash in decoration tab

TonicTonic
Reactions: 1,110
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Disconnect from game server

Brief bug summary: Game kicks you out when you go into the decoration subtab when you try and sell a cash item in AH

Steps to reproduce: Go to Auction House > Go to Sell tab > go to Decoration subtab > Disconnects after a few seconds

Character name: Tonic

Character level: 254

Character job: Bishop

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Occurring since v.237 Ignition patch

Please fix this, this has been going on for 2 weeks now and no fix has been applied. I merch decoration items in-game @_@ so this is kinda frustrating

Comments

• JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Hi Mapler,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded this to the team, please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Happy Mapling!
  • CgriefCgrief
    Jerebug wrote: »
    Hi Mapler,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded this to the team, please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Happy Mapling!

This issue is still occuring and I cannot sell my black friday items, including a flame ticket.

I'm unhappy because I did not make the purchase under this pretense, there is an economy that is constantly fluctuating.
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited December 2022
    Happens to me as-well!
  • KevinduhtangKevinduhtang
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2022
    This happens to me well. This happened after I redeemed 12 Premium Surprise Style Boxes from my marvel machine vault. I opened and received 12 equips, and proceeded to the AH to sell them. I noticed when trying to list the first equip, my decoration sell tab only showed those 12 equips, and no other equips that I already had in that tab. Then I crash. Now, all 12 equips that I had just obtained disappeared. My decoration tab shows all my original equips, but if I scroll down just enough to the bottom of my decoration tab, I DC. I lost all 12 of my Premium Surprise Style Box equips. After crashing, the game returns me to the log in screen, but the log in music does not play.
  • streetfightsstreetfights
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2022
    yes i have this issue too. it instantly crashes me. Its driving me nuts. I have event perm nx like kero-chan and bugcat capoo. Maybe thats the reason why.
  • TonicTonic
    Reactions: 1,110
    edited December 2022
    Just noting that this is STILL occurring