[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

In game Cutscene during Moonbridge Prequest broken

HenzyHenzy
Reactions: 610
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Right after Neinheart says the empress is plagued by nightmares, a cutscene pops up but could never load successfully. This is my first time playing through Moonbridge Prequest so I never watched this cutscene before. This issue has persisted for at least 4 months now. I' m able to load all other cutscenes in the game as normal. Does anyone else have problem loading this particular cutscene?
  1. Does anyone else have problem loading this particular cutscene?3 votes
    1. YES
       67% (2 votes)
    2. NO
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• HenzyHenzy
    edited January 2023
    Anyone??
  • HenzyHenzy
    edited January 2023
    Wait, someone can load this cutscene???
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited March 2023
    I had recently done this cut scene as well on my shadower, comes up with a video can not be played error as well had to press esc key to allow me to continue onward.

The scenes before are like, ah cool something big is gonna happen. "Video can not be played" Well that's a bit of let down type of feeling reminds me of having to watch kain video on youtube afterwards to see what happened when it first came out for the second job advancement.
    Henzy
  • HenzyHenzy
    edited June 2023
    Malvon wrote: »
    I had recently done this cut scene as well on my shadower, comes up with a video can not be played error as well had to press esc key to allow me to continue onward.

The scenes before are like, ah cool something big is gonna happen. "Video can not be played" Well that's a bit of let down type of feeling reminds me of having to watch kain video on youtube afterwards to see what happened when it first came out for the second job advancement.

This is so disappointing especially some cutscenes are not availble on Youtube. Maplestory official Youtube channel unlisted those cutscenes, yet it has been years and they still haven't fixed the cutscenes in game.