[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When did you felt like MapleStory lied to you?

TorippiTorippi
Reactions: 1,540
edited January 2023 in General Chat
When (if ever) did you feel like the game lied to you? Via a glitch/bug, mistranslation, misunderstanding, etc.

I'll go first. This just happened. I thought I'd finally get my 3rd piece of Superior Gollux set but nope. MapleStory slapped me in the face with a big giant NOPE. T_T

Green glow (Superior) but is actually Reinforced (blue glow). T_T
CKfv2pg.png

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited February 2023
    EVERY time they install an update and give an ETA. My guild has a betting pool on when the actual completion time will be.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2023
    A few months ago I had 20% boss 8% abnormal status damage. I clicked both to reroll my third line only to realize that the first line unlocked itself after I locked it.
    Even worse, I record all my gameplay so when I went back I confirmed it was locked then unlocked a second later, so it was entirely on the game. Plus I didn't think about the fact that I might have been able to send in a ticket to get it fixed so I just kept rolling.

Finally fixed it last sunday and I'm back on 20% boss 8% abnormal.
    My third line is still trash with Jump +12 though...
  • SHADOW513SHADOW513
    When they said this forum is a "General Chat" then they have to approve our comment before we can officially post it. That's not a general chat. That's a filtered chat where they can delet comments which may negatively affect their business.