[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Neo Boss Challenge Phase 1

TwoTapSlapTwoTapSlap
Reactions: 300
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting
So, I've just finished the final challenge for the 5th Phase Chair..

I'm unable to get the Phase 1 challenge for the cape done. I've solo'd it, gone in with a group of 2 people, 3 people, gone in with someone that has the cape, gone in with just thieves, gone in as a group of 6. I've done everything I've been recommended by people I know that have the cape and it won't complete the challenge.

If someone could shed light on the situation that'd be grand, thank you.

Really not wanting to miss out on the last item because of something either A ) Really dumb or B ) Because knowing my luck it'll be a bug that won't get fixed before the event ends.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2023
    What class are you?
    Assuming you are a thief, you should be able to get it by completing phase 1 in a party of only thieves (just 2 people is enough).
  • TwoTapSlapTwoTapSlap
    edited March 2023
    AKradian wrote: »
    What class are you?
    Assuming you are a thief, you should be able to get it by completing phase 1 in a party of only thieves (just 2 people is enough).

I'm a 254 Night Walker. I solo'd it and duoed with another Night Walker that has the cape and still haven't got it.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2023
    TwoTapSlap wrote: »
    What class are you?

I'm a 254 Night Walker. I solo'd it and duoed with another Night Walker that has the cape and still haven't got it.

Solo is useless. You need to be with another character that is the same class as you (Warrior/Magician/Thief/Archer/Pirate). I did a party of 3 Magicians and got my cape. Other people have done parties of 2, and others have done parties of 6. Something must have gone wrong, so make sure you're configuring the party correctly.
  • TwoTapSlapTwoTapSlap
    edited March 2023
    Mira wrote: »
    TwoTapSlap wrote: »
    What class are you?

Solo is useless. You need to be with another character that is the same class as you (Warrior/Magician/Thief/Archer/Pirate). I did a party of 3 Magicians and got my cape. Other people have done parties of 2, and others have done parties of 6. Something must have gone wrong, so make sure you're configuring the party correctly.

Yeah, I get that. I've literally done everything I can. Just did runs literally right now and still haven't got it. Ran with a full 6 man Thieves, no cape.