[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question regarding yeti x pb event

CkuchilloCkuchillo
Reactions: 1,120
edited April 2023 in General Chat
i recently finished the hidden mission in my pink bean to get one of the chairs and was working on my yeti now trying to reach 220 for the other chair, i wanted to relax a bit from training so i started doing the letters to stan quests that is the one that at the end gives u the camera that allows u to get the chair, but when i finished the 2nd letter i noticed that i only got the yeti microphone but didnt get the camera for the hidden quest , are we only able to get one of the two chairs in this event? cuz i dont see anything in the event patch notes mentioning this, is it a glitch or do we only get 1 chair of the 2?

Comments

• WonhoWonho
    Reactions: 940
    edited April 2023
    That's strange. I have the camera on both Yeti and PB.
    The yeti microphone comes from the second Stan's letter quest so maybe you forgot to do click the hidden quest? Otherwise you should contact support.