[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Explorer Thief 1st job bug

LipeLileLipeLile
Reactions: 200
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting
Yesterday all my Explorer Thiefs have lost de first job skills, seems like e never have a first job, but de 2, 3, 4 and 5 os normal.

I have tried restart the game, my pc, reinstall the game and nothing has change

I can't even flash jump D:

Comments

• NimoNimo
    Reactions: 800
    edited May 2023
    Are you sure that you don't have any skill points to add for the early thief skills? I know that I tend to be away from the game every now and then, and when I come back they almost always change some skills for some classes. Then I end up assigning the skill points all over again.
    If not, then that's one truly weird bug.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited May 2023
    LipeLile wrote: »
    Yesterday all my Explorer Thiefs have lost de first job skills, seems like e never have a first job, but de 2, 3, 4 and 5 os normal.

I have tried restart the game, my pc, reinstall the game and nothing has change

I can't even flash jump D:

Screenshots would have been a nice evidence. Now people think you might had made a mistake.
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Hi Mapler,

As a previous player has suggested, is it possible that you have been away from the game for a while? There have been a number of updates to classes over the years that have forced character skills to reset. In this case, I would suspect the v233 Destiny Update last July that made significant changes to explorer classes.

If this isn't the case, please let us know!

Happy Mapling!