[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Insane lag on older characters/veteran accounts

Kylehell007Kylehell007
Reactions: 1,295
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Brief bug summary:
More details:
I just recently came back last month and I've noticed from the last like 2 patches a consistent lag dropping fps low during every single activity. including bossing, looting is very bad, opening certain menus, entering event hall. some are impossible to do at all now. I know that these older quest filled- old item-hoarding accounts are more susceptible to this. A full client reboot does help a little bit but the lag is still persistent.

Steps to reproduce: complete years of events and questlines that hold tremendous amount of data lag in them.

Character name: any

Character level: any

Character job: any

World name: any
Date and time of the incident:
noticed last 2 patches ago it got increasingly worse. seems to line up with the new chat channel being implemented.

Comments

• DFHDFH
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    Also affected by this problem... it's really hard sometimes just to do commerci or kill some mobs...

When i pick up the rice cake flour i get a good decrease in FPS, when my pet dares stand on a bunch the game just freezes for a while... it's just unbelievable to see the current state of the game.