[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How am I supposed to do jewel crafting

GengarGengar
Reactions: 800
edited November 2016 in General Chat
if the "lag NPCs" are all in one place and I can't even enter event hall and take a step

Comments

• Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    I'm having same problem with my new computer. I never used to lag in there like this but now I'm completely unable to do anything inside. Enter and instantly goes down to like 1fpm. If anyone knows how to fix this or make it less intense I'd appreciate it. Or if the NPC could be possibly moved back to Leafre?
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    Doesn't seem worth doing, to me. Getting the final ring takes a ton of grinding and attending the Moon Bunny events, plus a ton of luck getting the jewels and upgrading them. In addition to that, the level 120 ring, assuming you actually get it, can't get potential and can't otherwise be scrolled or Star Forced, even on non-Reboot servers.
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited November 2016
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

Doesn't seem worth doing, to me. Getting the final ring takes a ton of grinding and attending the Moon Bunny events, plus a ton of luck getting the jewels and upgrading them. In addition to that, the level 120 ring, assuming you actually get it, can't get potential and can't otherwise be scrolled or Star Forced, even on non-Reboot servers.
    It can get potential assuming its the same one kms got..
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    xOtaku
    xOtaku said:

Geminia
    Geminia said:

It can get potential assuming its the same one kms got..
    In that case, good luck to anyone who attempts it. I certainly don't have the time for it.
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited November 2016
    seriously needa make completed quests removed from our UI with this issue. I mean it's nice to know what you did when you completed them but all the extra additive data creates like a minefield of lag
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    here how to get it

First you need to get 4 S rank stones you can get these by either combining Stones or by random chance from the boxes.
    how you get the Stones is rather simple, go talk to the Moon Bunny NPC that is found in most towns then go click on the SPECIAL TAB.
    then here's what you FIRST BUY THE RINGS. Ring under the Rings is the Jewel Boxes, they can give at least a C ranked Jewel but if your really Lucky you can a S rank Jewel(good luck with that) each Jewel Box is 10 coins each same goes for the rings. You need 4 S rings to max an SS Ring.
    Now heres how the upranking works it's first got to be the same kind of Jewel(IF IT'S A luck Jewel C that means it can only Fuse with a Rank C Jewel) from rank C to B its a 70% chance, from rank B to A it's a 50% chance, from rank A to S its a 30% chance.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

IF THE UPRANK FAILS YOU WILL LOSE 1 OF THE JEWELS SO BE CAREFUL!

to fuse jewels go to Event Hall and talk to the moon bunny NPC. I will warn you though Event Hall is extremely laggy.
  • GengarGengar
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2016
    Deckiatv
    Deckiatv said:

The question wasn't how to do it. The question was literally about how to even BE ABLE TO DO IT when we cannot enter from the massive lag
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited November 2016
    Deckiatv
    Deckiatv said:

here how to get it

First you need to get 4 S rank stones you can get these by either combining Stones or by random chance from the boxes.
    how you get the Stones is rather simple, go talk to the Moon Bunny NPC that is found in most towns then go click on the SPECIAL TAB.
    then here's what you FIRST BUY THE RINGS. Ring under the Rings is the Jewel Boxes, they can give at least a C ranked Jewel but if your really Lucky you can a S rank Jewel(good luck with that) each Jewel Box is 10 coins each same goes for the rings. You need 4 S rings to max an SS Ring.
    Now heres how the upranking works it's first got to be the same kind of Jewel(IF IT'S A luck Jewel C that means it can only Fuse with a Rank C Jewel) from rank C to B its a 70% chance, from rank B to A it's a 50% chance, from rank A to S its a 30% chance.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

IF THE UPRANK FAILS YOU WILL LOSE 1 OF THE JEWELS SO BE CAREFUL!

to fuse jewels go to Event Hall and talk to the moon bunny NPC. I will warn you though Event Hall is extremely laggy.
    you do not need the rings to combine jewels, just combine till you have enough, then get a ring, and fuse the jewel to the ring.
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited November 2016
    I think op was pretty clear on what he meant try not to sidetrack..