[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Cash Shop Item Idea: Permament Pet Converter

CloudyDaysCloudyDays
Reactions: 850
edited October 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Include a useable item in Wonderbury/Gatcha/Other Box with same rarity as existing Permament Pets to convert a regular 90 day pet to a Permament version.

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2023
    In theory, it would be a great idea, but I think Nexon will stick with getting the bag. With keeping the 90 days they get about 3 bucks every 3 months, now with 2-3 pets that's 6-9 a month.

I think selling a permanent converter would be great but if they were to do it they probably put it in Marvel. It's a great idea just don't see them doing it.
  • CloudyDaysCloudyDays
    Reactions: 850
    edited October 2023
    riza wrote: »
    In theory, it would be a great idea, but I think Nexon will stick with getting the bag. With keeping the 90 days they get about 3 bucks every 3 months, now with 2-3 pets that's 6-9 a month.

I think selling a permanent converter would be great but if they were to do it they probably put it in Marvel. It's a great idea just don't see them doing it.

Just put it into the regular wonderbury rotation and replace a perm pet chance with a perm pet converter. They don't lose any money. Infact, they would get more because people would roll more just to get that 1 item, vs the other 9 perm pets.
    riza
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2023
    CloudyDays wrote: »
    riza wrote: »

Just put it into the regular wonderbury rotation and replace a perm pet chance with a perm pet converter. They don't lose any money. Infact, they would get more because people would roll more just to get that 1 item, vs the other 9 perm pets.

yeah I can see that also gacha too.