[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Give Beast Tamers Special Compensation!

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,475
edited October 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Beast Tamers deserve to get meaningfully compensated for having to wait a lot longer for 6th job and skill improvements!

ALL Beast Tamer should get a special Permanent Duration Pet that will also come with special perks.

~ This pet will be hard locked to the Beast Tamer's cash shop no matter what, includes cannot be transferred during a cash transfer event, so that only Beast Tamer players can use it and no one else.

~ This pet will temporarily grant the Beast Tamer 30% 20% bonus Final Damage while equipped and the buff will disappear when Beast Tamer's 6th job is ready and hit live servers. This is to off set the damage difference that everyone else gets from their 6th job skills while Beast Tamer has nothing,

~ This pet will grant 100% increased total drop rate for Sol Erda and Fragments once 6th job is available to allow Beast Tamers to catch up for 30 days.

Beast Tamers level 260 and above before and within New Age should get 20,000 Maple Points as compensation.

Beast Tamers that hit 6th job within 30 days of it becoming available should start all of their skills at a minimum level to off set the disadvantage they have for not being able to farm for Sol Erda and Fragments during the delay. Either skills start at level 5 or level 10 for Beast Tamers which includes the 6th job skill, the enhancement skill node, and the boost nodes for 5th job skills [for those that gain 6th job Beast Tamers within 30 days of it being available for Beast Tamer].
TurtlesRock

Comments

• BobertBobert
    Reactions: 780
    edited October 2023
    This is actual comedy
    ArgentCoolkid1288chirZysterReboot
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited October 2023
    I agree they should have compensation but not like this.

This is what i think:

Upon 6th job release, beast tamers should be allowed to job advance like normal. Instead of having an origin skill, they should be given a blank origin skill with no functionality. This way, they can still farm sol erda and fragments and level their skills. Then, when beast tamer's 6th job is released, the blank origin skill will be changed to their new ability, maintaining the same level. They should do this for all affected 6th job systems.

Additionally, 260+ beast tamers should receive additional compensation now, or at the release of their 6th job
    chirFuhreakZysterReboot
  • StaconaStacona
    edited October 2023
    I agree they should have compensation but not like this.

This is what i think:

Upon 6th job release, beast tamers should be allowed to job advance like normal. Instead of having an origin skill, they should be given a blank origin skill with no functionality. This way, they can still farm sol erda and fragments and level their skills. Then, when beast tamer's 6th job is released, the blank origin skill will be changed to their new ability, maintaining the same level. They should do this for all affected 6th job systems.

Additionally, 260+ beast tamers should receive additional compensation now, or at the release of their 6th job

If they allow us to 6th job right away, it would just be the 5th job boost nodes and 6th job stats since they do not require artwork to implement.
    And 5th job boost nodes is mostly just final damage and the circus might have its duration increased per rank as well, champ charge might need more than just final damage because it offers buffs.

6th job skill and enhancement skills would just be empty. But maybe they could allow us to level the slot and when the skills are ready they will just be leveled to what was already progressed.
    As well as give us a temporary final damage buff that lasts until the patch that Beast Tamer's 6th job skills get added in.
    Fuhreak
  • iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 845
    edited October 2023
    I cant say it's a bad idea gotta say having that late start is a bit of a detriment to Beast tamer players . Having some sort of temporary buff would be nice but we need to have ingame time buffs not just buffs from timed periods. For example The snail pet as compared to the other pet that runs out quickly.
  • StaconaStacona
    edited November 2023
    iBundance wrote: »
    I cant say it's a bad idea gotta say having that late start is a bit of a detriment to Beast tamer players . Having some sort of temporary buff would be nice but we need to have ingame time buffs not just buffs from timed periods. For example The snail pet as compared to the other pet that runs out quickly.

30days increased droprate from when BT gets her 6th job.
    Before then, temporary final damage for 260+ BTs and that gets removed when 6th job is released for BT.

But I think overcompensation is needed too, like maple points and a free pet.