[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hyperion-European-Guild

SakeSake
Reactions: 410
edited November 2023 in Guilds
Calling all European gamers, that are planning to dive into the new Hyperion server! Let's connect! I've had my fair share of challenges finding European players in Reboot (Kronos), especially with time zones not always lining up with our friends across the Atlantic. I'm sure I'm not the only one. So, how about we join forces? It's a great opportunity for us to enjoy progression and bossing sessions at times that suit us best. Let's make our gaming experience smoother and more enjoyable, together on Hyperion.

Just DM me, if you are interested.
MedenFire

Comments

• PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited November 2023
    Heya fellow EU player!

I will be starting Hyperion aswell! Planing on making a guild aswell :D (Guild name not decided got options but gotta see what will be availible on Hyperion ofc) :smiley:

I would love to create an potential EU themed Alliance if this would be something you would be intrested in send me a DM ^^
  • UxieUxie
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited November 2023
    Why would you ever do this to yourselves ? EU Reboot is fine and has nice ping.
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited November 2023
    Uxie wrote: »
    Why would you ever do this to yourselves ? EU Reboot is fine and has nice ping.

Personally i like the restart factor and new beginnings so for me this is kinda exciting and opens up to get to know new people aswell =)