[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guild Castle Increased EXP Skill is Not Working

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,475
edited January 15 in Bug Reporting
The Personal Research skill that grants all cache maps 30/60/90/120/150% increased exp based on its rank is not working at all.

Instead of increasing the exp of monsters, it just changes the base exp of the monsters from white text to yellow text.

It should work where the base exp of the monster remains white and provides an additional line showcasing how much exp you are getting under the base exp in yellow text.
The bonus exp is both not showing up and is not being granted at all.

This is the first week my Beast Tamer unlocked the first point in the skill (+30% bonus exp for monsters inside of the cache) in the level 270+ second sacred power map (which is the strongest map you can currently unlock inside of the Guild Castle's Cache).

I got the same amount of flat exp I get without the exp skill while having the research skill active.

Comments

• StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited January 21
    I think it is giving 3/6/9/12/15% additional exp instead of the proper 30/60/90/120/150% additional exp which is a substantial difference

Or it is taking, if the skill is at level 2 for 60% additional exp, 60% of the exp of a regular mob at that level range and adding that exp to the cache monsters instead of properly increasing the exp you would have gotten from cache monsters by 60%.