[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash shop Item Suggestion: Skill Recolors

xMrMeowxMrMeow
Reactions: 1,635
Member, Private Tester
edited May 9 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm positive tons of players would love to be able to recolor their skills, and would pay good money to do so.

Just being able to adjust the hue, saturation, and lightness would be enough.

It'd be excellent to be able to brighten or darken up certain classes to give them a completely different feel. Obviously every player could adjust each skill to their liking, but a couple of cool ones off the top of my head are:
- Adjusting the colors across the board for a class if you want them to have a different feel, such as Black AB skills, Brighter skills for Kain or PF, Colorizing some of Kinesis's skill if players want a non-monochrome palette for them, adjusting all of Mechanic / Kaisers' skills to match their color since you can already change the color of your mech / dragon form, etc
- Adding more color variety to existing classes such as changing half of Wind Archers' skills to a color besides bright green (maybe throw some darker greens in there, or make half of them white), changing I/L's lightning skills to a shade of Yellow so not everything is bright blue
- Adding more definition to the skill shapes by lowering brightness

It'd definitely result in players sharing their color setups online and enticing others to buy the recolor item to try it on their favorite classes, so without a doubt it'd be a big money maker for Nexon.
  1. How much would you pay to recolor all the skills on your main2 votes
    1. $5
       0% (0 votes)
    2. $10
       0% (0 votes)
    3. $20
       50% (1 vote)
    4. $30+
       50% (1 vote)
    5. I wouldn't pay / don't want this feature
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,620
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 11
    As someone who plays with 100% opacity I really dislike how a lot of the newer classes are just "Flood the screen with [Class Color Here]", this would be a really nice feature.
    Maybe I can finally stop looking at nothing but one color when I play the majority of my classes.
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,850
    edited May 12
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    As someone who plays with 100% opacity I really dislike how a lot of the newer classes are just "Flood the screen with [Class Color Here]", this would be a really nice feature.
    Maybe I can finally stop looking at nothing but one color when I play the majority of my classes.

Shade and Lynn