[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

JMS Got White and Black Ears/Tail, Why Can't GMS?

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,850
edited May 23 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
https://maplestory.nexon.co.jp/notice/view/?alias=46d43ed748074e9abeea73ff9450960b

I want my white ears and tail back!
AND JMS got them as a skill effect so that we can use regular hats and capes with the ears and tail just like if we were still Chase, Beast Tamers!
(Though be nice if we got all 3 colours instead of having to choose only one.)

They still got the same one-third level 260+ Beast Tamer Sol Erda / Fragments compensation (number should be at least 3x this quantity to 90x Sol Erda / 3,000x Sol Erda Fragments).

Side Note: I appreciate JMS patch notes use icons and images and break it up a lot better than just one giant wall of text like what we end up getting with our patch notes. Might not be great, but better than what we get since the colour and images help break up the notes and make it easier to read.

Comments

• RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited May 22
    honestly i would like my black ear and tail back in my case....brown doesn't suit me :S
    honestly can also do better than JMS...just create a Tail and Ear Slot in the cash section specificly for Lynn alone(doesn,t replace cape slot nor the hat slot)

and to be completly honest...they could even make those slots for all chars and sell the following as cash items

Dogs Ear, Fox Ears, Elves Ears, Cat Ears, Rabbit Ears,, Big Ears, etc
    Dragon Tail, Chimera Tail, Dog Tail, Cat Tail, Alien Tail, Spiky Tail, Triple demon Tails, Five & Nine Tails fox tails

certainly isn't sorcery to implement ;) and they could make some quick buck out of it(especially if permanent version sold as its more interesting to buy)

Stacona
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,850
    edited May 22
    RedRaven wrote: »
    honestly i would like my black ear and tail back in my case....brown doesn't suit me :S
    honestly can also do better than JMS...just create a Tail and Ear Slot in the cash section specificly for Lynn alone(doesn,t replace cape slot nor the hat slot)

and to be completly honest...they could even make those slots for all chars and sell the following as cash items

Dogs Ear, Fox Ears, Elves Ears, Cat Ears, Rabbit Ears,, Big Ears, etc
    Dragon Tail, Chimera Tail, Dog Tail, Cat Tail, Alien Tail, Spiky Tail, Triple demon Tails, Five & Nine Tails fox tails

certainly isn't sorcery to implement ;) and they could make some quick buck out of it(especially if permanent version sold as its more interesting to buy)

Skill effect would apply the same way as how Beast Tamers had their ears and tail, you just cannot have any other skill effect on at the same time.