[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

InkWell listened to Riza

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited May 29 in General Chat
I just happened to come across a memo released by Inkwell of his new plans for GMS interactive worlds. As one of the longest Interactive playing main of our time, I have to say the memo was alright.

I wanna target the areas he spoke about and discuss my opinions on it.

1. Restricted items
I feel he did a good job addressing the restricted items and some that can better the economy. Now there was some stuff I noticed he didn't mention or no one mentioned, had I been around they would have been able to address this. So we have items like Sengoku pendants and other items that we should be able to trade if not with players but within our accounts. I feel some items like those and other items should be able to move around within the account. I think going further with this plan can help the interactive world even better.

2. World Merge
I think the world merge is an amazing idea, by combining all the worlds you increase the player base by making players who quit due to the last world merge return. The last world merge was horrible as many people were split and many guilds ended up separating. Even I micro manage my guild in our former world due to me and some of our members moving to Bera. It was so bad I even left my brothers behind "Like yeah my brothers" So yeah I think this is a great idea to merge all the worlds. Now here is an issue I see that I hope Nexon people and Inkwell read this, also moderators similar to how you told Kyrios about me tell Inkwell to read this response from me as this has legendary information. So If you plan on doing a world merge next year or later this year I want you to do this as I feel it is a great idea. You should expand the guild space to 500-1000 members. Now riza why should we increase the guild size that much? Well, many people who have been together for years may not want to separate most people in times like those tend to want to band together. Also, people have guilds they left behind and created new ones. Expanding the guild slots will allow those of us who don't wanna kick people out to make space and allow everyone to be integrated back in or into the guilds we built up. Also, it will allow those who built a community able to keep it. I also suggest adding a function that I would call "guild merging". So how guild merging would work would be 2 guild leaders going to the guild hall and speaking to the guild guy and asking to guild merge. once the guild is merged they select a new guild master to oversee the merged guild. This in turn would be a great function if we pursue the world merge. I also think alliance space should be expanded to 10 guilds. Similar to the guild base function we have we should have an alliance base or room for alliance members to do party quests and other stuff.

3. Frenzy Totem
I think the plan they made up is great and no comment on it as of yet.

4. Reward Shop
Great revision no comment.

5. Rest of update
I think the idea is good so far I would go on a rant but I got things to do great job Inkwell and I hope you see my post so you can implement some ideas from the FBK, VOTV and VOTP.

SCTTxF5.jpeg

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,500
    edited May 30
    The changes of purchase limits in the Rewards shop changes EVERYTHING.

Unlimited Premium Water of Life? DAMN! I've wanted that for years.
    riza
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,620
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 30
    Inkwell listened to Niru. Niru was the one who made a huge wave by pulling his level 300 stunt.
    Don't take credit for what he did.
    KingDragonriza
  • rizariza
    edited June 3
    The changes of purchase limits in the Rewards shop changes EVERYTHING.

Unlimited Premium Water of Life? DAMN! I've wanted that for years.

Yeah I am impressed with what he showing so far and can't wait for a potential world merge just hope he takes my notes.
  • rizariza
    edited June 3
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    Inkwell listened to Niru. Niru was the one who made a huge wave by pulling his level 300 stunt.
    Don't take credit for what he did.

Inkwell said in the notes they were already in the works of most the stuff but I admit he did force them to put out a note so gz to him, but the one who been complaining and ban for the changes is no other then FBK
  • KivuliiKivulii
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited July 25
    I'm a former Broan who stopped playing for quite a long time, only to be very confused upon return when Broa no longer existed. Would definitely love to see a world merge , as currently Elysium is pretty barren in most areas.
    riza
  • NimoNimo
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited August 1
    I feel like the only one who doesn't look forward to a world merge. I remember when there were people all around. Sure, it's nice to see lots of people. What is not so nice is competing a LOT about different training maps. Certainly hope that won't happen once again.
    riza
  • rizariza
    edited September 25
    Kivulii wrote: »
    I'm a former Broan who stopped playing for quite a long time, only to be very confused upon return when Broa no longer existed. Would definitely love to see a world merge , as currently Elysium is pretty barren in most areas.

I used to be in broa well khroa last time I remember and yeah I still run my guild there and it very dead :( world merge will unite both my guilds in bera and eslium
  • rizariza
    edited September 25
    Nimo wrote: »
    I feel like the only one who doesn't look forward to a world merge. I remember when there were people all around. Sure, it's nice to see lots of people. What is not so nice is competing a LOT about different training maps. Certainly hope that won't happen once again.

well this problem been solved with instance maps which makes it so you don't have to fight anymore so pretty much mobs spawn in map for each person and its set so you have your own mobs. Now if a third person comes in map no mobs will be there. I think it pretty good, but we need the game to be more like dragon nest where we can gain lots of exp from doing quest or raids.