[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    Rip knew it. Launcher says game is still in maintence
  • CoryffCoryff
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    Ashely
    Ashely said:

Coryff
    Coryff said:

Hey guys! I know it's taking forever and a day, (i'm a bit impatient too) but look at the bright side. Merging the servers together, maybe we can get items faster such as cash shop items, rare chairs (there's a few in particular we don't have yet), and etc. But as long as their are no glitches, or as long as it doesn't go "Bat Poop Crazy" we were lose items, skills, etc. I'm happy with the long wait! WE aren't gonna die from waiting! :) (All the while, pressing refresh and the play button on maplestory). LOL!
    im just happy there is more people to meet and maple is more lively again :D

That's True!! Scania has been dead for so long! More people, More people to sell too, maybe more guilds!
  • AshelyAshely
    Reactions: 415
    edited November 2016
    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

hope everybody recorded their chars/inventories n all that before the merge :) just in case
    i know i didnt :(

• jajabingjajabing
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    Just go to beds kids , should have realized that whatever the problem they are having isn't easy to fix, because now they can't even give out a new estimate ........
    and I think what they think it is getting late of the night so everybody should go sleep soon and they can have all night to figure out how to fix the problem ...........
    stop waiting in front of your keyboard and get some rest for good .... or you just going to keep disappointing yourself ....................................................................................
  • PenmaNnPenmaNn
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    reload launcher?

edit: nope
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    ImPrettyOP

this is trumps fault
    A*** =D XD

• AshelyAshely
    edited November 2016
    jajabing
    jajabing said:

Just go to beds kids , should have realized that whatever the problem they are having isn't easy to fix, because now they can't even give out a new estimate ........
    and I think what they think it is getting late of the night so everybody should go sleep soon and they can have all night to figure out how to fix the problem ...........
    stop waiting in front of your keyboard and get some rest for good .... or you just going to keep disappointing yourself ....................................................................................
    you do know it just finished?????

• JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    @bowmanxNL i know i did!
  • CoryffCoryff
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    Ashely
    Ashely said:

BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

hope everybody recorded their chars/inventories n all that before the merge :) just in case

Me and my sisters did just in case! My sister forced me to do it!

• BlazeDashBlazeDash
    Reactions: 765
    edited November 2016
    Are we there yet?

-Not yet

Still waiting...
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    btw. if it says complete and it is.. for those of you who don't know. it takes around 15-30 minutes for all the servers to start back up.
  • AshelyAshely
    edited November 2016
    Coryff
    Coryff said:

Ashely
    Ashely said:

BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

Me and my sisters did just in case! My sister forced me to do it!

well if i lose all my stuff which is worth like $3000 total im gonna sue maple
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    still broken
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    Ashely
    Ashely said:

Silverarch

Ashely
    Ashely said:

@FeverJaws @JenAskar your things are getting so big LOL
    That's what she said =3

i saw this coming......
    Someone would have, a pity it was me, and my unioners will tell you that I'm quite the clown and will point these things out =3

• CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    main says complete and they removed the complete ... relog on launcher thing
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    Game is up. I'm patching right now.
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    it's up now
  • Mr_DudeMr_Dude
    Reactions: 475
    edited November 2016
    Coryff
    Coryff said:

Hey guys! I know it's taking forever and a day, (i'm a bit impatient too) but look at the bright side. Merging the servers together, maybe we can get items faster such as cash shop items, rare chairs (there's a few in particular we don't have yet), and etc. But as long as their are no glitches, or as long as it doesn't go "Bat Poop Crazy" we were lose items, skills, etc. I'm happy with the long wait! WE aren't gonna die from waiting! :) (All the while, pressing refresh and the play button on maplestory). LOL!
    yah absolutely u are right :), but at least they have to notice for every step they do ,, as u can see now there is no estimated time . we dont know what the hell is happening with them , they can ask the public there is so much professionals here can help them on their update :O ,,, i see that its easy merging two servers into 1 but the hard thing is fixing all the bugs and mistakes that the merge may cause.

• BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    @jenaskar :D naisu! we need that proof just in case we lost stuff :)
  • BlazeDashBlazeDash
    Reactions: 765
    edited November 2016
    Are we there yet?

-Not yet

Still waiting...