[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Empress's Road : Knights Chamber = Death

SilentHollowSilentHollow
Reactions: 870
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Ok so basically to get to the point.

Ign: Amduscas , KillSwitch

Moved from Kradia to Luna. I experienced an issue where my client would disconnect after I went into Empress's Road : Knights Chamber (not the future one) after entering the map the game closes. If I try to log in to the character that is now in the map it does the same. I tested it out on Killswitch and the same has happened. I am however able to log into my other characters. Amduscas is my main so its abit of a inconvenience. Anyway thats about it.

Thanks

-Am

Comments

• Nal_rANal_rA
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    Same thing happened to my main, please help.
  • NukkaNakkiNukkaNakki
    Reactions: 760
    edited November 2016
    Same thing happened for me too.
  • SakoriSakori
    Reactions: 665
    edited November 2016
    This happened in ems' last patch, too.

It's likely an issue between the "got to level 200!" statues not syncing up with something. You'll probably find visiting the warrior job instructor will crash too.
  • OkamisanOkamisan
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Bug type: Crash/Game Map bug

So recently, the European Migration happent and i was very exited for playing maplestory again. Since the Server merge happent, my main moved to the world "Luna". At the 11th of November, after the migration, during my Root Abyss Quest as i was playing with a lvl 130 Phantom called WonderedSoul, i found myself baffled over a crash that occured when i tried accesing the Ereve Knight Chambers* portal from the Cyngus Area. I tried to log in to my character after said crash and resulted in again crashing. The crash specifily is a black screen with a pop up saying that maplestory crashed and that it could ask me to debug it. After many tries of log in into my main character, i gave up and started to play on a different character i had at the time. And then i thought if i could try and replicate that crash considering i had a theory that the map itself caused that crash. So i made a cyngus character that i planned to make into a wind archer and follow the turtorial. And as soon as i went to access the Ereve Knights Chambers*, i crashed.

I have confirmed that my system and its drivers are up to date and that my anti virus doesnt block mayplestory in any way. I have tried to restart and reinstall my client afterwards and the result was still the same. I could play any character but the ones that tried to access Ereve. To those who havent experienced this bug yet, dont enter Ereve! You might loose your character there until this bug is fixed!

*Correction: It was confirmed to be The Knights Chambers map that was bugged, not the actual town map!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Ereve town map?
    Or the Knight's Hall (place where all the level 120 Cygnus NPC's are)?
  • OkamisanOkamisan
    edited November 2016
    I dont remember exacly which one, it was a while since i played Maplestory. Correct me if i am wrong, but it is the map that is closet to the Cyngus group. It might be Knights Hall.
  • iUseWASDiUseWASD
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited November 2016
    The map is Empress' Road : Knights chamber. i used hyper teleport rock to it and got stuck aswell (obviously before I read this thread). It has to be the map.
  • OkamisanOkamisan
    edited November 2016
    I just confimed it with my friend, that map is definetly broken. :S
  • GengarGengar
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2016
    Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: Upon trying to leave ereve's main map and going through the portal on the left, you will be dc'd and no longer able to log into that character as it will disconnect you upon loading on that specific map

More details: there seems to be an error with the map at the left of ereve

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: teleport to ereve on any character
    try to go through the portal to the left
    try and relog on that exact character

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Raphayella/pyroar

Character level:24/10

Character job:kanna/blaze wizard

World name: Luna (ems)

Date and time of the incident: 11/11/16 (1pm est/ 6:15pm est times respectively)

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • bloodknifebloodknife
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Bug type: DC bug

Brief bug summary: Character that entered the room to the left of Ereve crashes and any attempt to login on that character again closes the game

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Elmay

Character level: 61

Character job: White Knight

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 11/11/2016 around 11:30PM GMT+2

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • OkamisanOkamisan
    edited November 2016
    Already posted said bug, you are not the only one
  • SilentHollowSilentHollow
    Reactions: 870
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Are there any updates on this? At this point I feel i'm only going to be able to log in December .
  • WhutWhut
    Reactions: 745
    edited November 2016
    SilentHollow

Are there any updates on this? At this point I feel i'm only going to be able to log in December .
    I have contacted live support and they told me that Nexon is aware of this issue, but is not sure how long it will take to fix it. They also said they would teleport my character to a different map, but it would take another 2-3 days. It's now been a little over 2 days and I'm still not teleported. Hopefully tomorrow Nexon will shed some more light on this issue, or even fix it. There should be a weekly maintenance tomorrow after all.
    SilentHollow