[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Coming from EMS. What has changed for EMS players?

WhutWhut
Reactions: 745
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hey there,

I just came from EMS finally being able to play GMS. GMS definitely has more content than EMS, but I'm not exactly sure what all of the differences are.

So, what are the differences between GMS now and EMS?

Have there been any major class reworks here in GMS that EMS did not yet have? Are there new bosses for us EMS players? Any regions that EMS did not have? Etc.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Whut
    Whut said:

Hey there,

I just came from EMS finally being able to play GMS. GMS definitely has more content than EMS, but I'm not exactly sure what all of the differences are.

So, what are the differences between GMS now and EMS?

Have there been any major class reworks here in GMS that EMS did not yet have? Are there new bosses for us EMS players? Any regions that EMS did not have? Etc.

Thanks in advance.
    Pre merge in EMS was a few patches behind GMS just go have a look at the patch notes on the site.

GMS and EMS are now exactly the same except GMS has Reboot and EMS doesn't. I think drop rates are a bit different but that's it really. Reboot and the global servers are open to Europe and Global players can play on European. They talked about possibly adding a European server for Reboot at some point .

Aran /Evan revamp everything else was just "balancing"
  • HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited November 2016
    All classes has got a few buffs removed or changed into passive skills to make life alot easier.
    Kish-bug is fixed, spawn rate is still ok imo.
    NX works in a mysterious way .-)

start work on the current events, especially darkness for your permanent totems.

//Hiero