[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

WE NEED NX Transfer

MessengesMessenges
Reactions: 840
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Nexon please listen we need NX Transfer
YacyKerBansotStarrySWolf

Comments

• Ujic0Ujic0
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    What is that NX Transfer ?
    Transfer NX to other players or trading them ?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Ujic0
    Ujic0 said:

What is that NX Transfer ?
    Transfer NX to other players or trading them ?
    Neither.
    It's moving Cash items between characters on your account.
    DarkOath
  • HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited November 2016
    Agreed.
    Nx transfer is so you can transfer your NX items in the account between your different characters.
    DarkOath
  • DarkOathDarkOath
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited November 2016
    YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NEXON. Certainly agree. Why not make the event re-occuring, such as the first week of every one/two months....
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited November 2016
    Would enjoy this, have some nx on nonexplorer classes I would like on my Bishop :/
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    +1, would be nice to have one again.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    DarkOath
    DarkOath said:

YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NEXON. Certainly agree. Why not make the event re-occuring, such as the first week of every one/two months....
    It shouldn't be an event ..... it should be here always
  • YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited November 2016
    Nexon been thinking how they could make the maximum of money from us, so no nx xfer on view...
  • KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited November 2016
    we actually need world transfer event .
  • InsaneCosmonautInsaneCosmonaut
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited November 2016
    I agree, I bought some NX stuffs on my bucc, but left her for a Battle Mage for reasons and now I can't use those NX goodies :/ (didn't delete her, just abandoned)
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited November 2016
    idk guys I only saw one mention of an nx transfer once and ever since alot people have asked for one but its radio silence from nexon its so weird for a while it felt like we have one like every other month now a year rolls by without one at least that's how it feels to me
    Yacy
  • KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited November 2016
    InsaneCosmonaut

I agree, I bought some NX stuffs on my bucc, but left her for a Battle Mage for reasons and now I can't use those NX goodies :/ (didn't delete her, just abandoned)
    problem is, nexon team doesnt care about us and what we need, neither they care or respect the money we send on NX.
    they will just tell you to buy new pets and new teleport rock and new style. as if our money worth nothing while all game have their shop items shared for the whole account, if you want to play different class, buy new nx, if you want to play in different world no matter the reason their answer is start new and spend money again on nx. they dont respect our money and thats the biggest problem right now.
    Yacy