[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I can't log in

BrendenBrenden
Reactions: 240
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
I just downloaded the patch and every time I try to connect to my server I get disconected. Why nexon?

Comments

• PrinceHaisePrinceHaise
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    same problem here.

edit: i can connect to north american server but not european server.
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016
    someone suggested repairing the installation on nexon launcher, but not sure if it helps
    FireyKiss
  • PrinceHaisePrinceHaise
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

someone suggested repairing the installation on nexon launcher, but not sure if it helps
    Tried it, sadly didn't work out.
  • BrendenBrenden
    edited November 2016
    yea I tried that but I still can't connect to the NA server.
  • FireyKissFireyKiss
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    I am unable to connect either... I crash at either the place you enter your pick or where you chose your world.
    PlasticHolly
  • BrendenBrenden
    edited November 2016
    make sure you send Nexon a ticket.
    I have a feeling they won't do anything about this because most are still able to log on.
    edited November 2016
    Don't know if this is completely happenstance and unrelated, but i was having the same issue on one of my laptops after multiple attempts from both nexon launcher and game launcher i tried to connect to the Euro server and then after it got the server select screen i quit and tried again from the NA server and it launched,
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    This is so confusing @.@ I tried to connect from Na server but it didn't work.
  • OldFearOldFear
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2016
    me too
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I have the same problem.
  • x0Taz0xx0Taz0x
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    ... and they wonder why a ten year plus player would not recommend this game to any of his friends. LOL
  • ArieLeWolfeArieLeWolfe
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2016
    Freezes and crashes at NA/Euro selection scene.... then after a few tries I got into the select a world screen but then it just I had to update my client -_- not sure how much more updating I can do...

it's like nexon doesn't want me to play.........
  • EvaaEvaa
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    I'm having the same problem... Crashes right when I click NA.
  • UtopkinUtopkin
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    We noticed that when you skip video about maple heroes you cant go through selection window.
    But still when you let video go, and you pick Eu or Na, farthest stage to you can get is charakter window.
    In this window we have little lag and throws as on deskop. Over and over again. Whether it is Luna or GM.
    edited November 2016
    did any of you get the blue message at the server select screen that said the game needs to close in order to update? My GF is having this issue and she never saw that message
  • UtopkinUtopkin
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    Yes, had that but only once.
    Maybe this is one problem maybe more...
    We have to wait for the nexon response... or maybe someone solve this problem earlier
  • x0Taz0xx0Taz0x
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

did any of you get the blue message at the server select screen that said the game needs to close in order to update? My GF is having this issue and she never saw that message
    Got the message on the first try... now just keeps DCing on the Character page. I work 4 to midnight. I don't have time for this. F7
    edited November 2016
    I see Nexon is diligently providing support and updates on this issue as usual, they continually ask us to exercise patience as they address the many problems in this game and yet cant be bothered to even provide a simple acknowledgment of a game breaking issue for a lot of people. Customer relations is a 2 way street and nexon is not living up to their side of this. This would be a huge issue for most companies when their customers cant access their service for nexon it seems to be unimportant and then people wonder why so many of us have a negative regard for them as a company
  • SASSYCATHYSASSYCATHY
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 2016
    I have tried 2 different computers and game keeps crashing. Last night I got on for about an hour after over 20 tries, today not at all. TO NEXON; I GET YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR "GLOBAL TRANSITION" , BUT THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. IT NEEDS TO BEGIN WITH AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND APOLOGY TO YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS (PER A NEW MAPLE PROMISE). THEN FIX IT. TO NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE A PROBLEM, THAT I DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND. COME ON NEXON!
  • BrendenBrenden
    edited November 2016
    SASSYCATHY

I have tried 2 different computers and game keeps crashing. Last night I got on for about an hour after over 20 tries, today not at all. TO NEXON; I GET YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR "GLOBAL TRANSITION" , BUT THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. IT NEEDS TO BEGIN WITH AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND APOLOGY TO YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS (PER A NEW MAPLE PROMISE). THEN FIX IT. TO NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE A PROBLEM, THAT I DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND. COME ON NEXON!
    Make sure you send them a ticket and start a thread in tech support.