[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hot-time weekend event.

PrizkillaPrizkilla
Reactions: 555
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Im new when it comes to these events. It says he Gift Box can be obtained each day until midnight, and can be opened until 1:00 AM Pacific (4:00 AM Eastern) the following day.
Well it's over November 12 now and no gift has been given out :(

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    For whatever reason, this particular Hot Weekend is still on PST time, so the gifts only became available at 8AM UTC (midnight PST).

If you've been logged in since before that, you'll need to relog to see the giftbox.
    Prizkilla
  • PrizkillaPrizkilla
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

For whatever reason, this particular Hot Weekend is still on PST time, so the gifts only became available at 8AM UTC (midnight PST).

If you've been logged in since before that, you'll need to relog to see the giftbox.
    Did you already get your gift? How long is until 8AM UTC?
  • PrizkillaPrizkilla
    edited November 2016
    Nvm. Relog helped! thanks
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Prizkilla
    Prizkilla said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Did you already get your gift? How long is until 8AM UTC?
    Yes, I got my gifts.
    8AM UTC was about 2.5 hours ago. As I said, it's midnight PST, the time we always had our day reset, before this "minor patch".