[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EMS Reboot?

TimbolieTimbolie
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Its been quite a few years ago since i last played maplestory, got bored of the game because it went way too fast and was getting way too easy to get overpowerd (potentional stuff ruined everything). so when i first found out about reboot i was rather excited and started to feel like playing again, only to find out that EMS would not get any more updates because there was going to be a merge with GMS. so after a lot of months the merge is finally here and i was hoping to play some reboot, but when i logged in i could choose between EU and NA, and due to lagg issues they recommend EU players to play on EU, so ofcourse i chose EU. but where i was hoping to find the reboot world, all i found was Luna, no more Kradia, no more Demethos, no more Supreme, but only Luna.

I tought that with the merge the EMS players would get the same updates and stuff the GMS players have?

So my question is, will EU get any other world besides Luna? with any other worlds i mean the Reboot and Supreme. If so, when?

Or do i just have the deal with the laggs and play Reboot on NA?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Luna is Kradia and Demethos combined. It runs the exact same version as the North American worlds (Scania, Windia, etc), so yes, EMS players get all the same updates and stuff GMS players have.

Supreme was shut down long before the EU-NA migration. From what I hear this was due to many bugs and not many players. GMS never had Supreme. I don't think it will ever be reopened in EU.

We were told that a European Reboot world is coming "in the near future".
  • TimbolieTimbolie
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Alright, thank you.