[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Speed Demon Title for finishing 2nd week haste

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited November 2016 in General Chat
when u complete all 9 haste event boxes u get a hidden weekly quest that asks u to kill a whopping 44, 444 monsters in your level range by weeks end and then u get a shot at weekly hidden 2nd week that gives a perm title speed demon not sure what the stats are, anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• RezerbaRezerba
    Reactions: 830
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    https://orangemushroom.net/2016/03/23/kms-ver-1-2-254-skill-balancing/

If you complete both weeks’ hidden missions, you’ll receive a title with high stats (although they expire in 30 days): I’m Really Hastened which gives 50 all stats, 20 attack/magic attack, 30% boss damage, 30% defense ignore, and 2000 HP/MP.
    The title stays but the stats expire.

2nd week's mission is killing 88,888 monsters. It's reduced to 55,555 if you completed the 1st Week's hidden mission.
    I'm guessing the coins from the vouchers are V Coins.

I usually do events regardless but I'm going to skip this. Having FPS drops from doing hunting quests 24/7 for 2 weeks is going to be too intense for me.
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    Rezerba
    Rezerba said:

If you complete both weeks’ hidden missions, you’ll receive a title with high stats (although they expire in 30 days): I’m Really Hastened which gives 50 all stats, 20 attack/magic attack, 30% boss damage, 30% defense ignore, and 2000 HP/MP.
    The title stays but the stats expire.
    :/
    I just unlocked the hidden mission, and I was/am considering doing the 44444 mob kills over the week, but damn ANOTHER title that has expiring stats. Can't we just like, reduce the stat bonus to 20/10% of what it is right now and let us have a permanent buff for our accomplishment instead of something that is essentially worthless after 30 days?
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    DO NOT ACCEPT THIS QUEST. I don't think you can even forfeit and it permanently lags your game. I was forced to pay for Kishin and farmed left stem to clear this shitty quest, dc'd once every few minutes. Killed around 12000 in an hour.

The title expires too? Lmao
    2nd mission = 55,555? AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Can i contact support to remove this quest from my account?

Well played Nexon.
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited November 2016
    A title with great stats that expire after 30 days.. sounds like a lot of time and effort for something that's essentially useless.
    I think I'm gonna pass on this event..
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    It's not like its useless, it's just not usefull forever, people should not complain that much, we will get a permanent title with 10 stats, 5 att and 10% ignore with V diary, wait for it.
    Those that expire, are a way for them to give us very powerfull titles.