[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game crash at connexion on Ereve map, Luna server

jumanjijumanji
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hi everyone

The bug type is game crashing.

I am a Xenon on Luna EU server, called "opale", lv 55 (or so).

I was begining the Pulse Disruptor 1 - Ereve quest. I arrived in Ereve and disconnected at 10:30 pm UT+1.
When I tried to reconnect at 8:00 am the day after, the game crashed just after entering my PIC. I tried again and again with the same result.

I saw this bug report called "Knight's Chamber Luna not working" and I think it is quiet the same issue.
Maybe there is a crash on a specific Ereve map?

Anyway I can't connect to my character because of it. I could connect and play on other characters on North America servers. Please give me a way to escape this cursed Ereve map so I can play again!

Thank you

Comments

• Spyro157Spyro157
    edited November 2016
    I have the same problem while i was doing a Aran quest regarding neinheart
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    We had this in the EMS V118 patch too, seems it's the exact same issue back again so if they could just talk to the previous EMS devs there should be an easy fix.
    Yonax
  • SitzuSitzu
    Reactions: 305
    edited November 2016
    Same here, went to a portal to left from Knight of cygnus job NPCs and game crashed, cannot log my main anymore.
  • WhutWhut
    Reactions: 745
    edited November 2016
    Yep, having this same issue for 2 days now. Can't login to my main character
  • AcarpioAcarpio
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    hi guys i have the same problem , please nexon fix this bug :(
  • AsioAsio
    Reactions: 220
    edited November 2016
    I reported this in a live chat saturday and they said that they were aware of the issue and my character would get moved out of the map by the next morning.
    As you probably guessed, that wasn't the case and I contacted the support team again on sunday.
    The second time I contacted them using the live chat they said they weren't aware of the issue and couldn't tell me when it would be fixed.
    At this point I don't even know if they are aware of the issue at all.
    SitzuAcarpio
  • Spo0nIsBACKSpo0nIsBACK
    edited November 2016
    Having the same problem on my level 145 aran, was doing some prequests and boom. Game gone. Can't seem to log into that char anymore. Plz fix!
  • ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited November 2016
    I have the same issue, i can't login anymore after my Aran had to visit Ereve / Neinhart for an story mission.
    World is EMS/Luna.
  • evacl97evacl97
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I have the exact same problem and i cant play my character !! please fix it as soon as possible !
  • heheflower12345heheflower12345
    Reactions: 230
    edited November 2016
    "We're doing everything we can, please bear abit longer" xdddddddddddddddddddd

Been stuck for a week :-)
  • heyhihoheyhiho
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    same problem here, i lost my bishop 165 in ereve, but well, making a new bishop will takes same time as maple will do something bout it^^So lets smile and be HAPPY
  • PuniaaPuniaa
    edited November 2016
    Same problem here, went there on Kanna, and crashed. it is kanna story questline in there... program stopped working..
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    Hi guys,

Just to let you know, we are looking into this and hope to have a fix soon.
    Valryia
  • Spyro157Spyro157
    edited November 2016
    Valryia
    Valryia said:

I have the same issue, i can't login anymore after my Aran had to visit Ereve / Neinhart for an story mission.
    World is EMS/Luna.
    In others words, Same as me above then, not surprising as it's how i found the problem
  • Spyro157Spyro157
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, we are looking into this and hope to have a fix soon.
    If you please, i'm scared to go to Ereve due to this on any of my characters, in the meantime for CK's and Mihile, you can get to Neinheart by Imperial Recall and use the Maple Guide to get back out, did this for my Mihile's Job Advancement as the problem is in the Knight's Chamber only, not Neinheart and the Empress's area or the rest of the island

• WhutWhut
    Reactions: 745
    edited November 2016
    I was hoping this issue would be adressed or only just mentioned in today's weekly maintenance, but absolutely nothing. It's almost been a full week now since my main character got stuck.
  • KwamzKwamz
    edited November 2016
    i have the same problem
  • PuniaaPuniaa
    edited November 2016
    they just taking care of US, week of bug like that on global servers EU- and still nothing...? We will see after this break time ;) should be already done.
  • jumanjijumanji
    edited November 2016
    Fixed! Thx !! :)
  • Spyro157Spyro157
    edited November 2016
    jumanji
    jumanji said:

Fixed! Thx !! :)
    Really it's fixed now?, i hope so...however i'm now waiting for the 5th job update in a couple of weeks will lower the number of EXP needed to get to 200 there by making my work easier...still nice to know however so i can not worry about it any more :)