[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[KHROA]R> Delirious

ErinliciousErinlicious
Reactions: 530
edited November 2016 in Archive
Not gonna lie, we're pretty dead, not so dead now! I'm looking for some more actives to help me get us going again!
We have a discord that most of us chat on daily, and we're doing boss runs at about 5PST, sometimes later. Definitely could use some more members! We need to get the guild leveled up! ♥

(Also LF> buddies c: So even if you're not looking for a guild, feel free to add me! IGN: Kaylié <- copy and paste is easiest. :P)

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    ME!! I need people to help me fill the party requirement in order to attempt RA (regular) bosses. Invite me to the guild tonight (8PM PST) . I'm currently in my own guild that I made, but I'd be happy to disband it in order to finally have someone to talk to/boss with.

Yay for friendship.
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited November 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

ME!! I need people to help me fill the party requirement in order to attempt RA (regular) bosses. Invite me to the guild tonight (8PM PST) . I'm currently in my own guild that I made, but I'd be happy to disband it in order to finally have someone to talk to/boss with.

Yay for friendship.
    Hey! I think they removed the req for RA? But we'd love to have you. I'm trying to grow but we're dead atm. There's a few old members who are back and poking around though. c:
    I'm maining/leveling a low level NL atm, but I have other chars that can boss for sure. I'll send you a join request when you're on~

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    Erinlicious

StayGold
    StayGold said:

Yay for friendship.
    Hey! I think they removed the req for RA? But we'd love to have you. I'm trying to grow but we're dead atm. There's a few old members who are back and poking around though. c:
    I'm maining/leveling a low level NL atm, but I have other chars that can boss for sure. I'll send you a join request when you're on~

Yeah, I just found out from Aggraphine. Thanks.
  • SouloSoulo
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'll happily join my old guild disbanded and i'm looking for a new one. Mainly for bossing and conversation :)
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited November 2016
    Soulo
    Soulo said:

I'll happily join my old guild disbanded and i'm looking for a new one. Mainly for bossing and conversation :)
    Hey! Not sure if you joined already or not, if not just send a request to the guild and we'll get you in! We also started a discord server which you're welcome to join as well~
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited November 2016
    Bump! We're growing! Come join us. uwu ♥ Daily bossing, discord, fun ensues.
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited November 2016
    Still recruiting! ♥
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited December 2016
    Erinlicious

Still recruiting! ♥
    bump~
    DreamWeaver
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited February 2017
    Hey! We're looking for actives still, just apply through the tab or message me~
    DreamWeaver
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017

++EDIT: Realized after replying that you didn't mention what world. I'm on Reboot.++

I have two characters that I play on a daily basis (level 162 Mercedes and near level 50 I/L Mage). Would you be willing to accept both? If not, I totally understand! :D

IGNs are CozySaturday (162), and StormySunday. I expect to be logged in by 3:PM Central time tomorrow . ^_^