[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Starforcing from MT

JorjaxJorjax
Reactions: 865
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I saw this from the maint patch and it included "The Star Force Enhancement system will no longer charge twice the amount of mesos when enhancing items."

What does this mean? I was starforcing my tyrant today and never look at the mesos in my inventory.. was there a glitch where it take double amount of mesos while star forcing or something?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2016
    Yes there was a glitch where you paid double of what it say.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    RIP
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Rexaar
    Rexaar said:

Yes there was a glitch where you paid double of what it say.
    I noticed it and was shocked that I saw this stupid glitch.

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Do we deserve compensation...I mean...I lost a lot of mesos cuz I starred a weapon to 15 stars...=3=
    Xenon92
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Petalmagic

Do we deserve compensation...I mean...I lost a lot of mesos cuz I starred a weapon to 15 stars...=3=
    If you had enough money to get something to 15 stars with starforce, I don't think being compensated mesos is a big deal
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited November 2016
    Petalmagic

the compensation will probably be some 2x bs.
    what i actually want is my meso refund.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

Petalmagic

It's impossibly convoluted to refund mesos. They would have to go on an individual basis due to different items of different levels costing differing amounts per star based on the current star being attempted. The end result would not justify the time required to reach it.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

Petalmagic

It's impossibly convoluted to refund mesos. They would have to go on an individual basis due to different items of different levels costing differing amounts per star based on the current star being attempted. The end result would not justify the time required to reach it.
    Lol...or they could give us some sort of "star scroll" or...potential scrolls...Id take some of those :P I lost over 200m on one weapon...which unfortunately for me...is a LOT.
  • xLapisxLapis
    Reactions: 690
    edited November 2016
    It's alright I lost around 2b on the 2x glitch but partly to my fault for not noticing how much mesos I was losing. Tyrants do that to you hahaha. It would be nice to get it back but you can always earn it back just takes a little bit of time (coming from non-reboot). It'll be up to nexon on how to approach the situation so don't expect too much.