[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion? FIX EREVE FFS

jehowyjehowy
Reactions: 400
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
yeah do it

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Bandwidth died for this thread to be posted. Do you realize that?
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited November 2016
    Is something wrong with Ereve? It's been a little while since I've last popped into the game, but last time I was in there wasn't anything weird with the town.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    It's something on Luna, I think. The main Ereve map, with Neinhart and Cygnus, causes you to get stuck somehow.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

It's something on Luna, I think. The main Ereve map, with Neinhart and Cygnus, causes you to get stuck somehow.
    It's on Luna only, and it's not the main Ereve map, but the one next to it, Knights Chamber (the one with all the level 120 Cygnus NPCs). If you set foot in there your client crashes. If you try to log back in, it crashes again. In other words, the character is completely unusable. Some people have been stuck there there for a week now.