[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EMS Sharing Bug Potential Fix

KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
Reactions: 11,690
edited November 2016 in Vault
Hey everyone,

Some of the players that migrated from EMS have been having problems with the share aspect of the website. We have made a fix that we believe will address the bug causing these affected accounts to not get points.

Please try again in a few minutes and let us know if you're still having any issues.

Time of this post: 10:55 AM PST/7:55 PM CET

Comments

• rafassilvarafassilva
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    My old characters are in europe server? because i couldn't find in america server
  • FlygLuffetFlygLuffet
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Any ETA on the next maintenance so that I can hopefully finally acess Luna and my characters? Playing on the US server atm because the game isn't letting me acess the European one when I try to pick a channel.
  • AhruAhru
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2016
    rafassilva

My old characters are in europe server? because i couldn't find in america server
    @rafassilva Yes, they are in EU Server

• CendrielCendriel
    Reactions: 720
    edited November 2016
    So if I am originally from GMS, but want to play in EMS server, I crash because that's not allowed, right?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Cendriel
    Cendriel said:

So if I am originally from GMS, but want to play in EMS server, I crash because that's not allowed, right?
    It is allowed.

• WildFreekWildFreek
    Reactions: 1,445
    edited November 2016
    I still haven't gotten my maple points for the compensation, if you could address this issue it would be amazing. Thank you for your time micheal and goodluck with the stream tonight.
  • SchiohSchioh
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2016
    I 'm still having problems with sharing for points on the webside. D: