[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

After Maint

lizzybethlizzybeth
Reactions: 1,320
edited November 2016 in General Chat
okay guys I don't know if I'm the only 1 but maple is really really laggy after the maint ended...like its worse then usual...cant chat or party or whisper ...anyone else having problems after the maint?

Comments

• deadend5193deadend5193
    Reactions: 570
    edited November 2016
    It isn't just you, I disconnected twice now.. My friends multiple times. I regret using an EXP coupon..., it's just going to waste with the lag and connection issues. What happened with the maintenance >_<
    lizzybeth
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    My Cash Shop took 5 attempts to load properly instead of timing out, then I got stuck in it -.-
  • ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited November 2016
    Are you guys on the european or american side?
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    edited November 2016
    I'm on the American side and yeah I'm currently stuck in my chair L O L I cant stand and when I do stand my chair is stuck to my butt ....I can really sense a emergency maint coming soon like really really soon this lag is bad.....half my frirends cant even log on LOL
  • NovasiriNovasiri
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited November 2016
    I currently can't even log in because it's telling my the 'server is too full to refill'. And then I get into my character select, get a runtime error and crash. What the heck is going on??

Lets add that even after entering my PIN the game just flat out crashes.

Edit - Event Hall Lag is still here. BC
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    edited November 2016
    yeah I literally took 40mins just trying to exchange 30 coins >.< .......also dced 3 times.....this game is broken they need to fix it before they can even think about adding V patch....at this rate its going to suck because a lot of people are wanting to hit 220 for chew chew island which is 220+ and right now that's impossible due to the lag .......