[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make it somewhat possible to access Princess No.

lampsundaelampsundae
Reactions: 1,060
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please. Legitimately nobody does her prequests, they're awful to do solo, and after that, you're stuck grinding keys and fighting damage capped bosses until you eventually get one chance to fight the boss, then when you don't get what you want, you grind for another key. This is a simplified version of it, it's such hot garbage that nobody, not even demon slayers who get an extra 50 demon fury from her shield, are doing it. Make her a simple boss you can queue for without needing her keys, and simplify her questline please. Such a shame that a cool idea of working for the best secondary gear is ruined by a boss that nobody wants to fight.
Equal_Alec

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3490/suggestions-and-requests-10-2-10-8#latest

Luckily for us, Michael has seen this request and forwarded it internally. We are still waiting for an answer, but at least we know that NexonNA has been made aware that we would like more accessibility to the boss
    Xeraphim
  • DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    I agree on that, i always wanted to get a secondary, but it's just so difficult to go that i gave up ages ago.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    +1

I have no problem with the preq but getting the keys after.. i went in at x2 drop event, +x2 coupon +wolf underling + drop gear and ended up with 0 keys in 7 rounds!!!
    the drop rate for Hieizan Temple keys is just ridiculously low.

Nexon, please! increase the drop rate for keys by large amount or remove the need for keys to face Princess No..
  • CuzWhiteCuzWhite
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    And the fact, after hours grinding keys, u get dc at some point on PQ
  • 2LoveNx2LoveNx
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Please! I wish to go to Princess No ! =( 1 week and nothing with the key! f4
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    this issue.. yes its a issue... should be on first page.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    also is princess no glitched for ppl who alrdy did it b4 and successful during event? or did they fix that a long time ago