[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning player looking for help

NexxiiNexxii
Reactions: 800
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hey guys. So I used to play Maplestory back in the day, and have picked it back up every now and then but never played it consistently. The biggest issue i've always had that made me lose interest is that I never really knew how to make mesos and thus struggled to every really have godly characters, which made me envious the players who seemingly make billions of mesos and can power level with godly items in a few hours. The best i've been able to do for getting mesos is killing bosses like Zakum, but I would really like a more efficient way to make much more mesos as a few mil a day does not seem very good at all compared to most other players I see. So if anyone could give me some guides, or tips to start making good consistent mesos it would be much appreciated. And please don't tell me to learn how to play the trading market as I do not know enough about items currently to do so. That will come in time I'm sure if I continue playing. FYI my highest level character right now is a 134 NightWalker. I also have a 120 Demon Slayer.

Comments

• NexxiiNexxii
    edited November 2016
    For the record I realize it is not an easy process and I'm not just going to make millions right away. But just some tips to help me get on the right track as to what I should be doing.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    actually, a few millions you can make quickly in a few levels, I think, I am 175 atm and I am good with that, what world do you play in?
  • NexxiiNexxii
    edited November 2016
    I am on Bellocan. Ideally wanna be able to make enough so I can actually buy good items to make leveling more enjoyable. Then once I get my NightWalker up higher and know how to make mesos consistently, start leveling other characters.
  • WhutWhut
    Reactions: 745
    edited November 2016
    I'm not 100% certain about this, as it's a few months ago I've done this, so don't take my word for it, but you can either buy NX and get Surprise Style Boxes and a shop permit to sell, or if you don't want to spend your money on Maplestory you could train your Mining skills and craft Cubes. Or you can collect Cubic Blades, which drop from elite monsters and sell those straight away.

There might be much better methods nowadays, but this has helped me greatly a few months back and I think it's still very profitable.