[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Maintenance - November 17, 2016

Comments

• frodofrodo
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Are all of you that are having the trouble logging message playing from EU?
    i also still get the error when i try to select an luna channel
  • MoltenMuffinMoltenMuffin
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Also having "Trouble logging in?" error choosing channel on EU (Luna), started migration the 12th~13th.
    I can, however play Global, though I'd very much rather play on my old characters than starting over.
    Hope this is fixed soon, seeing as there are all kinds of events going on.
  • MennekepisMennekepis
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    MoltenMuffin

Also having "Trouble logging in?" error choosing channel on EU (Luna), started migration the 12th~13th.
    I can, however play Global, though I'd very much rather play on my old characters than starting over.
    Hope this is fixed soon, seeing as there are all kinds of events going on.
    I'm having the same issue. Is there any info as to when this should be resolved?
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    There's no new info on this issue that I'm aware of, but the Known Issues with EU Migration page says it's currently under investigation, and I'm assuming they'll update that whenever there's anything new to report.

• jelkepellyjelkepelly
    edited November 2016
    i still can't play in the netherlands
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited November 2016
    Hi, just wanted to let you know that DRPQ, the the starting map itself, crimson docks, still dcs people. just wanted to let you know.
  • moudimoudi
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    when I choose the region I want to play (north America) it crash. how can I fix this
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    For EU players unable to login - This might seem like a silly question, but do you remember accepting something regarding migrating your account and its data over to our service?
  • BazzerBazzer
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Well even got an mail that the migration was done -_-
  • PorkFilletsPorkFillets
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    Welp, i kinda just followed the instructions without really reading so it is possible that i missed something
  • JontenoJonteno
    Reactions: 350
    edited November 2016
    I do remember accepting a bunch of terms and having to change too a new email for some reason
    Might been an issue with that whole thing, not to mention that i already had an old dead account on global with the same username that i had on ems
    *edit i also have an "Your account migration was completed!" email
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Hello. As soon as the world screen Maplestory crashes. I didn't have this problem a few hours ago. Now it won't go away. I've reset my computer as well and still have the issue. Any suggestions?
  • TobyToby
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2016
    Please respond as quick as you can! The character creation glitch is back again and I simply want to make a Resistance character (Battle Mage) that isn't white, but every time I try to make it regardless of the skin color, it goes to white after everything is done. Nothing against white characters :P, but I just thought and hoped that the patch and maintenance would have fixed this issue (and that it wouldn't come up anymore), but yea that's all. Thanks!!
  • TobyToby
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/18486/update-scheduled-maintenance-november-17-2016

[Update] The maintenance has been extended until further notice.

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern / 3:00 PM UTC). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM Pacific (3:00 PM Eastern / 8:00 PM UTC).

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

Thursday, November 17, 2016
    Pacific: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
    Eastern: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
    UTC: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM

What will be unavailable:

All MapleStory game servers.
    Changes and Updates:
    • A limit of 30 V Coins a day has been applied to the V Coin Exchange Event.
    • Players will no longer encounter the 'Trouble Logging in' message when launching through the Nexon Launcher.
    • Players will no longer receive the 'Trouble Logging in' message and crash afterwards.
    • The Star Force Enhancement system will no longer charge twice the amount of mesos when enhancing items.
    • The game client will no longer crash when attempting to begin the Dragon Rider Party Quest.
    • The Odd-Eyed Face will display correctly when used with the Ouch facial expression.
    • The quest 'Making Rice Cakes' will no longer contain Korean text when it is completed.
    • Characters who remain within 'Secret Stories' after the event ends will be teleported to Henesys after the maintenance.
    • The Star Force Enhancement Chance Time will no longer incorrectly fail when used.
    • Back-end maintenance and updates to server specs will be performed.
    Just hoping for that character creation glitch fix on resistance characters, there are two posts from me about, just mentioning it again :P
  • FrancineSmithFrancineSmith
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2016
    "Your account migration was completed!"
    "Your Global Nexon account has been registered."

Part of the mail we received when accepted the migration.
    I also received an email right after telling me my NX was also transfered.
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

For EU players unable to login - This might seem like a silly question, but do you remember accepting something regarding migrating your account and its data over to our service?
    I believe so. Do you have any idea of exactly when this would've appeared?
  • TobyToby
    edited November 2016
    Well i guess I might be the only person posting about this, but even though I don't think it's a big issue, I can't make characters to look like how I would want b/c of that character creation glitch, but if there is a patch coming soon, will this be a targeted issue?
  • DakotaDoyleDakotaDoyle
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2016
    Im a North American player and I crash a when trying to enter a server
  • EProEPro
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    i am from ems
    now i get the login error when i click on a channel in europe servers
    but i can create characters on the global servers
  • xBlackBeardxBlackBeard
    Reactions: 305
    edited November 2016
    EPro
    EPro said:

i am from ems
    now i get the login error when i click on a channel in europe servers
    but i can create characters on the global servers
    When i click on the world EUrope it crashes and shows me this =(

you cannot acces the game for one of the following reasons: 1 the game world is down for maintenance 2 you are accessing the game from a banned IP 3 your internetconnection is not stable