[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfer Event before 5th Job ?

GameOverPloxYello200GameOverPloxYello200
Reactions: 555
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Long time passed since last one, let us the option to select where I want to play with the new 5th job, alot of players want to move, please give us the option to do it before the update.
KurollMakeMapleGreatAgainKush

Comments

• KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited November 2016
    agree, alot has changed and many people want to transfer to different worlds. especially EU players who been playing maplestory global since forever
    and now wish to move to Luna . world transfer would be awesome.
    MakeMapleGreatAgain
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited November 2016
    I'm still waiting for the allied world transfer event we were promised when they screwed up transfers to allied worlds.
    Kuroll
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    There isn't time to do one before we get the V patch, and even if there was I would much rather see some world mergers before transfers are allowed.
    MakeMapleGreatAgain
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    i vote for world transfer :)
  • GameOverPloxYello200GameOverPloxYello200
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

There isn't time to do one before we get the V patch, and even if there was I would much rather see some world mergers before transfers are allowed.
    If i will be promissed to get it after patch, no problem.
    but btw they have the time, and they also have the NX world transfer card.
    I dont mind paying for it, just let me move already!
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited November 2016
    +1 UP
    We just need a normal world transfer event please and thank you.
    Also, our awesome CM, KThxBaiNao, has confirmed that there will be no foreseeable world merge as of now.
  • DewiDarlingDewiDarling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    Kuroll
    Kuroll said:

agree, alot has changed and many people want to transfer to different worlds. especially EU players who been playing maplestory global since forever
    and now wish to move to Luna . world transfer would be awesome.
    That will most likely not be possible, as the servers are divided.

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    World merge would better wouldn't it? I mean the dead worlds are just gonna be even more dead.
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited November 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

World merge would better wouldn't it? I mean the dead worlds are just gonna be even more dead.
    Well, players cannot transfer into Scania since forever.
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    I highly doubt it'd be before 5th job, especially since the EU server migration just happened. But it would be nice to get a reply on whether or not a world transfer event would happen anytime soon, or if players would be able to transfer characters from NA worlds to Luna, the EU world. Like what seems to be affecting a lot of other players recently, I'm unable to login to Luna because my account data likely hasn't been migrated yet, but if I knew that there would be a world transfer coming anytime soon (within the next few months) I'd quite happily play on NA servers until the event happens, at which point I'd be able to move my characters over to Luna to join all my other characters.
    Kuroll
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I think that Nexon is hoping V brings back enough people to revive the "empty" worlds, so a world merge or transfer will not be necessary.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I think that Nexon is hoping V brings back enough people to revive the "empty" worlds, so a world merge or transfer will not be necessary.
    there will be need for much more than V and the lame 5th job to bring people back. the game is good people quit because of nexon behavior not the game being bad.
    nexon are being greedy way too greedy. have you seen todays event? events only for people who spent 50+k nx means if you dont spent 50 usd you cant be part of this event, to fully practice you need more than 100 usd. and nexon ignore players need, players need cash shop transfer because they dont want to buy nx again and pets again but nexon ignore and if you send ticket they tell you just make new and buy new pets from shop, and players need world transfer but nexon tell them neah make new and spend alot of nx again, if nexon wants to bring players back they need to change how they manage the game, and provide better support.
    few years ago they did care, and maplestory was so crowded game, there wasnt such a thing as empty / dead server people actually transfered out of broa and scania because they were way too crowded. nexon just need to value players time and money provide better support and people will come back.
    i vote for this world transfer im sure it will bring some people back
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    Kuroll
    Kuroll said:

there will be need for much more than V and the lame 5th job to bring people back. the game is good people quit because of nexon behavior not the game being bad.
    nexon are being greedy way too greedy. have you seen todays event? events only for people who spent 50+k nx means if you dont spent 50 usd you cant be part of this event, to fully practice you need more than 100 usd. and nexon ignore players need, players need cash shop transfer because they dont want to buy nx again and pets again but nexon ignore and if you send ticket they tell you just make new and buy new pets from shop, and players need world transfer but nexon tell them neah make new and spend alot of nx again, if nexon wants to bring players back they need to change how they manage the game, and provide better support.
    few years ago they did care, and maplestory was so crowded game, there wasnt such a thing as empty / dead server people actually transfered out of broa and scania because they were way too crowded. nexon just need to value players time and money provide better support and people will come back.
    i vote for this world transfer im sure it will bring some people back
    I prefer to look at the black friday big spender event differently. I don't see it as greed, I see it as something extra for players that are going to spend that amount anyway, an extra bonus. It's definitely a good incentive to buy/spend a lot of NX at once, but I don't think it's unfair for those who don't want to, or can't afford to spend that much at once.

The rewards are nice, especially from the higher two tiers, but not nice as to be hugely unbalancing. Players that have spent that much on NX before, or do so regularly, are likely to already be able to farm tyrant equips and fafnir weapons already anyway, or would be able to use the NX to get mesos to buy this equipment anyway, and for players who don't already have that level of equipment, it's a good way to get started with it. But you also have to remember that these are random boxes, and there's every possibility you're going to get something you don't really want from them. I don't think players being able to get 1 extra piece of tyrant gear and 1 extra weapon is going to really imbalance the game or the economy much, so for those players like myself that aren't going to participate, it doesn't really affect us. I'm just thankful there are players willing and able to spend money on the game to keep it free for everyone else.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    i've spent more than 10k usd in all my years in maplestory, but never again im going to spend on the game.
    for 1 reason, nexon support have no respect to players money spent. when i asked world transfer to Luna because i live in EU
    and its hard to play new bosses with high pings, regardless the more than 10k usd i spent they dare tell me start new.
    yes? and what about the 10k usd i need to spend it again? dont want.
    when we need cash shop transfer to keep our nx with us what do nexon tell us? make new
    and buy new pets and new teleport rock. why should i? i already bought pets this is greed and disrespect to players money,
    i dont feel safe anymore to spend money on this game . i do play path of exile from time to time and spend there money,
    any problem that you have or if had troubles even if you missclicked on shop and write ticket for refund,
    they respect players money spent and will asist you right away, so yes i feel safe to spend money on path of exile because i know
    this money and shop items will stay with me and are not going anywhere, so i bought support pack for 440 usd and another one for 220 and another one for 60 usd.
    but on company like nexon that all the time just tell you buy new shop items spend money again and start new.
    i will never spend even 10 usd again. and it doesnt matter how good they make the game. unless they work on their support and make me feel comfurtable with spending money on the game and start appreciate our money i will not spend back to topic. we want world transfer, its needed players want to chose where to play
    and i dont think we need to start new all the time or buy new cash shop items, not making a world transfer and cash shop transfer is completely ignoring the players needs, so i would like a replay from nexon to confirm world transfer event and possible transfer to Luna world.
    edited November 2016
    Any Moderator resone on this?
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    They could do for GMS worlds, i just don't know how possible is to tranfer Luna players to GMS and vice versa, i mean the rankings themselves are separate and problably for a reason, but they could do a world transfer in GMS or even merge...
    edited November 2016
    Merge will not satisfy me, since I want to move from scania to another world, And no merge will be with scania anyway
  • PokkediefPokkedief
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 2016
    I dont really care if its before or after 5th job update. I would love to get a server transfer from NA Scania to EU Luna. I tried playing again on my NL yesterday since forever, but the lag is just too much to handle. I always loved this game and i seriously hope they will consider getting server transfers. Im even willing to pay for it!
    edited November 2016
    Pokkedief
    Pokkedief said:

I dont really care if its before or after 5th job update. I would love to get a server transfer from NA Scania to EU Luna. I tried playing again on my NL yesterday since forever, but the lag is just too much to handle. I always loved this game and i seriously hope they will consider getting server transfers. Im even willing to pay for it!
    Thats what i Said, I dont have problem to pay, but give mt he chance, Somethimes u ask yourself if a moderator
    actually read something in the forums, Its been ages since they did world xfer.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    Hey everyone,

Hate being the bearer of bad news, but there are no plans for a world transfer at this time.
    Ivangold