[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can we talk about Zakum?

FieldSkyFieldSky
Reactions: 830
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I always kill zakum with my high level characters, but i decide to kill zakum with one character that i'm leveling and surprise! the next phase of zakum is constantly in lag as zakum hit the floor with his hands... that is so unfair to battle with, and that is not all, when zakum jump, you practicly can do nothing, you are dead! What is this? This new zakum suppose to be more fun to kill but is a very unfair battle.
  1. Should this boss have a fix?5 votes
    1. YES PLEASE
       40% (2 votes)
    2. nah
       60% (3 votes)

Comments

• ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited November 2016
    A solution for Zakum hand smash lag is a good computer with good internet. Other than that, we need to wait for better optimization.

But there is a solution for the 2nd part. You avoid Zakum jump ohko by going into the green shield that appears.
    FieldSky
  • FieldSkyFieldSky
    Reactions: 830
    edited November 2016
    Modesty
    Modesty said:

A solution for Zakum hand smash lag is a good computer with good internet. Other than that, we need to wait for better optimization.

But there is a solution for the 2nd part. You avoid Zakum jump ohko by going into the green shield that appears.
    OHHH that shield is for that! I didn't know it haha, thanks.
    LeeTbeats
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Honestly the hand smashing isn't that bad after the first few attacks. Chaos, on the other hand, is a lagging pile of crap.
    Its2Sharp4U
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Honestly the hand smashing isn't that bad after the first few attacks. Chaos, on the other hand, is a lagging pile of crap.
    Oh, so it is not just me.
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Not by a longshot.
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

Its2Sharp4U

Not by a longshot.
    yep it lags pretty bad almost as bad as Horntail(fix the lag from that boss please and make his Chaos Verson harder)
    AkihikoT_