[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

CPQ

ErinliciousErinlicious
Reactions: 530
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I really think we should have a high level carnival pq, literally everyone I talk to that played that pq talks about how fun it was. How awesome would it be if there were, say, a 200+ CPQ that gave decent rewards? Exp/otherwise?

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    YES I LOVE CPQ. NEED MORE COMPETITION!! besides ks'ing
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited November 2016
    More robo summoning plz.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    It would be really cool if besides comming back with DECENT exp, they make good rewards, like cubes, pot scrolls, css and usefull stuff for people.
    It could be lv180+.
  • DewiDarlingDewiDarling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    The problem with implementing CPQ now is that there are such enormous range differences between players; V will make that difference even bigger. It would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to make it balanced.
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited November 2016
    DewiDarling

The problem with implementing CPQ now is that there are such enormous range differences between players; V will make that difference even bigger. It would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to make it balanced.
    That actually wouldn't be too difficult to compensate for- they could just put a damage cap on the monsters like they do for some of the event monsters. That way it wouldn't matter what range anyone has.
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

It would be really cool if besides comming back with DECENT exp, they make good rewards, like cubes, pot scrolls, css and usefull stuff for people.
    It could be lv180+.
    I think that would be amazing, each pq earns you a certain amount of coins like in the original CPQ with a reward shop. Or even random boxes like how there was in LPQ.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    i remmeber back then with cpq trade wins!