[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast tamer and zero

LilyPandaLilyPanda
Reactions: 1,110
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It would be great to see them enabled on reboot. as i've yet to get either of them and i simply want to play a beast tamer :c .. So wanted to ask if it were possible to either re-activate them or add a nx card that allows us to buy a level 30,50,70,100 class for nx. (where we could pick beast tamer, zero or any other class for instance).

For me. it doesn't matter what way i have to go for playing it. Being it paying or it being re-activated. I simply just wish to see it enabled in 1 way as i really want to play them c:

~Lily

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    Beast Tamer was available for a limited time a few months ago, even in Reboot, and will be again soon with the V update. Zero never will be available in Reboot (not even KMS ever got them, and they're in control of our content).
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Zero does not need to be available in Reboot
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Beast Tamer was already available on Reboot twice, and I assume it will be available again during V.
    Zero was never available on Reboot. Not in KMS either. So I don't see it being allowed in GMS Reboot for V, either.

Preleveled characters in the Cash Shop will never be available in Reboot, as that is very much "pay2win".
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    you're gona have to play on a normal server if you want to play a Zero
  • LilyPandaLilyPanda
    Reactions: 1,110
    edited November 2016
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

Beast Tamer was available for a limited time a few months ago, even in Reboot, and will be again soon with the V update. Zero never will be available in Reboot (not even KMS ever got them, and they're in control of our content).
    i see thank you c: all i really wanted to play was beast tamer tbh. i simply asked for both, as i know some people would be wondering aswell. including it would simply just be another character slot used, as i don't really find the joy in zero.
    Catooolooo

you're gona have to play on a normal server if you want to play a Zero
    i'm not a big fan of zero.. but was mostly just for the sake of having it. if it was going available. but seeing as it aren't.. i got a spare character slot to use c:

~Lily