[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So...Black Friday Sales?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited November 2016 in General Chat
As someone who can't get NX very often (Like...ever). I was really looking forward to some Black Friday deals...are we gonna get any o-o" Cuz so far all we got is a Hot week...just curious.

Comments

• MistbornMistborn
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, that'd be cool.
  • EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited November 2016
    I figure they'll announce them after the cash updates this week. I'm hoping for cash covers, including perm transparent hats. But other perm equips (packages and random) would be great, too. But we'll probably just get gacha and philosopher book type items like last year >_<
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Elise
    Elise said:

I figure they'll announce them after the cash updates this week. I'm hoping for cash covers, including perm transparent hats. But other perm equips (packages and random) would be great, too. But we'll probably just get gacha and philosopher book type items like last year >_<</p>
    I really want the Succubus set cash covers...or something nice...weapon covers...we dont get Gacha in Reboot...sooo....
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited November 2016
    or maybe they can bring back one of the old exclusive crossover items like Kirito's hair/outfit, Asuna's, etc.

Black Friday is only once a year so it's worth doing so !!!!
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    Lair
    Lair said:

or maybe they can bring back one of the old exclusive crossover items like Kirito's hair/outfit, Asuna's, etc.
    Yeah... that's probably not happening because they would need to pay a license in order to use it again.

Otherwise I hope they'll be some good stuff for Black Friday.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    last time they had the blackbean pets and i bought em!!!! hope they have something exclusive again $$$
    Lilyflower
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited November 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Lair
    Lair said:

Yeah... that's probably not happening because they would need to pay a license in order to use it again.

Otherwise I hope they'll be some good stuff for Black Friday.

Woah that sucks, i didn't know that. I thought they only have to buy the license once haha
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited November 2016
    Tempting as some of the stuff Maplestory has for Black Friday, I'm afraid my money is going to something else.

PetalmagicBlargleDergLilyflower