[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black Friday Hot Week

Comments

• AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited November 2016
    THIS IS how you welcome us... by forgetting Europe on all events. Me and every1 in my alliance didnt get any box. So? Maybe they are sleeping in GMS still?

*sitting down in lotus position to wait for my box*
  • ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
    Reactions: 1,300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    same here no box :/
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    Hey there!

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We will look into addressing this ASAP.

PerceptivitysteamconeInvulgoAarya
  • DockleeDocklee
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hey there!

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We will look into addressing this ASAP.

So uh, is it safe to assume we won't be getting the gift box for today in time and rather get it as compensation in the upcoming days? I don't feel like waiting online until midnight in case it suddenly pops up.
  • iMad24iMad24
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hey there!

why arent you addressing the issues with the lag / dces / errors while logging in bera?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Docklee
    Docklee said:

KThxBaiNao

Hey there!

So uh, is it safe to assume we won't be getting the gift box for today in time and rather get it as compensation in the upcoming days? I don't feel like waiting online until midnight in case it suddenly pops up.
    Wait.
    Or set an alarm clock for 10 minutes before midnight UTC and check for the box then.
    If they do fix it this evening, chances are they will consider that good enough and not give you any compensation if you could not claim the box in the 4 (or fewer) hours it will have been available.
  • SaimoyiSaimoyi
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited November 2016
    I'm online for 2days now, didn't even knew a hot weet was going on.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Saimoyi
    Saimoyi said:

I'm online for 2days now, didn't even knew a hot weet was going on.
    You will need to relog to get your box.
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited November 2016
    It is like they dont care about Luna and keep forgetting about us :(
  • NobleEvanNobleEvan
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Docklee
    Docklee said:

KThxBaiNao

Hey there!

Wait.
    Or set an alarm clock for 10 minutes before midnight UTC and check for the box then.
    If they do fix it this evening, chances are they will consider that good enough and not give you any compensation if you could not claim the box in the 4 (or fewer) hours it will have been available.
    We have been telling all day that the event is 'bugged' for Luna. It's not our bad that it gets noticed last moment.

Seriously, setting the alarm in the middle of the night to check if the box is here? Some people have to work early in the morning.

Can we have 2 boxes at tuesday instead please? and a notification that we didnt miss one day, so in the end we are still eligable for claiming entire week?
    Elvirin
  • NobleEvanNobleEvan
    edited November 2016
    Aarya
    Aarya said:

THIS IS how you welcome us... by forgetting Europe on all events. Me and every1 in my alliance didnt get any box. So? Maybe they are sleeping in GMS still?

*sitting down in lotus position to wait for my box*
    yes, we feel very welcome -not-

-joins the sit-in in lotus position, breaths in and slowly exhales-
    Aarya
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Docklee
    Docklee said:

KThxBaiNao

Hey there!

Wait.
    We have been telling all day that the event is 'bugged' for Luna. It's not our bad that it gets noticed last moment.

Seriously, setting the alarm in the middle of the night to check if the box is here? Some people have to work early in the morning.

Can we have 2 boxes at tuesday instead please? and a notification that we didnt miss one day, so in the end we are still eligable for claiming entire week?
    You have been telling all day but NexonNA was asleep.

Your suggestion is very fair and sensible, but it's not easy for Nexon to do (especially the bit about marking it as if you opened the box today, even though you didn't). Going by my long experience with Nexon America, I say "better safe than sorry". Better to wake up in the middle of the night and click at your computer for five minutes, than chase after Nexon for weeks after with threads here, there, and everywhere, demanding compensation for the botched event.
    They won't even try to justify themselves. They'll just ignore you until you give up.

I'd love to be proven wrong.
    Wiceak
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited November 2016
    ah, optimists who think this will be fixed before midnight

my experience with nexon makes me rather a sceptic instead
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    only hope we all get fixed and with right to claim wekend prize
  • WiceakWiceak
    Reactions: 1,210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    guys, atleast he is kind enough to look into this.

Complaining and insulting nexon won't help us or them any further.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Dancemon
    Dancemon said:

ah, optimists who think this will be fixed before midnight

my experience with nexon makes me rather a sceptic instead
    That's a definite possibility, especially considering it's 6AM in Seoul right now. (I'm not sure whether they need devs to fix it or it's something that can be done by people in California).
    If it doesn't get fixed by midnight then it's out of your hands. Nothing any of us can do, we have to depend on Nexon to do the right thing.

I was just saying that if they do manage to fix it in time, you should make the effort to get the box, to not have to rely on Nexon's goodwill with compensations.
  • NobleEvanNobleEvan
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Docklee
    Docklee said:

KThxBaiNao

Hey there!

Wait.

You have been telling all day but NexonNA was asleep.

Your suggestion is very fair and sensible, but it's not easy for Nexon to do (especially the bit about marking it as if you opened the box today, even though you didn't). Going by my long experience with Nexon America, I say "better safe than sorry". Better to wake up in the middle of the night and click at your computer for five minutes, than chase after Nexon for weeks after with threads here, there, and everywhere, demanding compensation for the botched event.
    They won't even try to justify themselves. They'll just ignore you until you give up.

I'd love to be proven wrong.
    I understand that NexonNA was sleeping. I understand we are still in the fase of getting used to eachother.
    Problem is that we (Europe) are added to a 'global' system meaning 24 hours per day. I remember our forum mod posting at the most disturbing hours. Maybe its a suggestion to get a team around the clock to oversee all things that occur. Even if that means getting people back from Europe in order to maintain a good relationship with all maplers (customers)

I havent found the feature yet, but im pretty sure this version has it as well. In Ems we had a check-in button. You could see which days you were logged throughout the month/year. You could even see from which IP you logged. Therefor sometimes we were granted items when Nexon had some 'bugged' events, just because they could look back when we logged.

Hoping for the best

• DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited November 2016
    CerkiaLailoca
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited November 2016
    I got the box in Luna.

Please remember to use the bug reporting format when posting in this section.
    Lilyflower
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    Hey everyone,

We've applied a potential fix to the scripts for the Luna Hot Week. Please try relogging. You should be able to receive your box for today.
    WiceakRebel