[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NO black friday hot week gift for 2nd day (BERA)

yukimoriyukimori
Reactions: 1,155
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
im on Bera and the day changed, the attandance heck renewed but there is no hot week gift for the 22nd of november.
on noember 21st i looged in at the same time and recieved the gift. but today there isnt one.
and yea i've tried to log out and log in back.

world: Bera
character: HongSuga
lvl: 160
time: 30 minutes past midnight UTC time

Comments

• XariappaXariappa
    Reactions: 655
    edited November 2016
    Yep, others have the same problem too. I'm on Scania and didn't get my giftbox either. No giftbox on either of the accounts I maintain, all on Scania.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Reboot and I can confirm.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited November 2016
    Scania confirm
  • menchiesmenchies
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I am having the same issue on Bera
  • SavageAceSavageAce
    Reactions: 3,130
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited November 2016
    Hi all,

During today's fix for turning the Hot Week on in Luna, we also decided to revert the Hot Week times back to start at Midnight PST. This mean's Monday's box is extended for people who were used to PST times and hadn't picked up the box yet and Tuesday's box is set to be awarded at Midnight PST.

Sorry for the confusion!
    fairysssNeospectorMegaScienceAarya
  • fairysssfairysss
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for the announce
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited November 2016
    SavageAce
    SavageAce said:

Hi all,

During today's fix for turning the Hot Week on in Luna, we also decided to revert the Hot Week times back to start at Midnight PST. This mean's Monday's box is extended for people who were used to PST times and hadn't picked up the box yet and Tuesday's box is set to be awarded at Midnight PST.

Sorry for the confusion!
    I know it wasn't you personally who made the change and you probably won't reply to me but don't you think that's something you should announce BEFORE implementing the change? Seriously, how can Nexon continue to mess up even the simplest of things. At least try harder now that we've added EU to the mix. I feel bad for them.
    YonaxAKradianPlasticHollySatìretaou
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited November 2016
    its true no hot box.
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016
    so the last maintenance before the jewel crafting event ends and still no solution to the lag in event hall that is preventing many of the players that have been diligently collecting the rice cakes every day in hopes that nexon would take the time to move the npc out of the event hall and nothing. I would guess just my buddy list and guild and alliance this is roughly 10-20% of the people i know affected and nexon cant be bothered to apply a simple fix of moving the npc out or giving us a way to complete this without having to enter the event hall such as placing it on the quest or event notifier like in past events. And then when players get fed up and irate and rant at nexon they are the ones that are held accountable.. this happens far too often for it to be an isolated incident and things such as this is what leads to poor customer satisfaction and negative feed back, but i guess nexon feels that if its not the majority of the people affected it's a low priority.. but i bet if 10-20% of us left or quit purchasing nx it would be noticeable to them. things will never change here and all the better maple hype in the world doesn't change the true behavior of this company
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited November 2016
    The problem for Luna is that Europe is waking up now and lot of ppl will now miss the monday gift. You are changing things when we are sleeping :-/
    Satìre
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Aarya
    Aarya said:

The problem for Luna is that Europe is waking up now and lot of ppl will now miss the monday gift. You are changing things when we are sleeping :-/
    That's why they "extended" Monday to last until 8AM Tuesday (UCT). The Monday box has now been available for collection on Luna for 10 hours.
    If you couldn't bother to check at any time during these 10 hours, maybe you weren't that anxious about the event in the first place.
  • EdatronEdatron
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2016
    SavageAce
    SavageAce said:

Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion!
    I got my Hot Day box for Monday around 1:00 am PST today, but didn't open it, figuring it didn't expire until 1:00 am PST the following day.. I logged on 10 minutes ago, 11:30 pm PST and my box expired. What now?
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aarya
    Aarya said:

That's why they "extended" Monday to last until 8AM Tuesday (UCT). The Monday box has now been available for collection on Luna for 10 hours.
    If you couldn't bother to check at any time during these 10 hours, maybe you weren't that anxious about the event in the first place.
    Well... I got my box 45 minutes before it was PST midnigt ;)
    I was just feeling bad for those who went to bed and woke up to late to get their Monday boxes, because we sleep in Europe when you have day in US. But hey thats just me feeling for others <3
    Satìre
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Aarya
    Aarya said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aarya
    Aarya said:

I was just feeling bad for those who went to bed and woke up to late to get their Monday boxes, because we sleep in Europe when you have day in US. But hey thats just me feeling for others <3</p>
    You sleep for 10 hours? Lucky!
  • SatìreSatìre
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    Aarya
    Aarya said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aarya
    Aarya said:

I was just feeling bad for those who went to bed and woke up to late to get their Monday boxes, because we sleep in Europe when you have day in US. But hey thats just me feeling for others <3</p>
    Yup, that happened to me. I didn't check the forums because honestly I didn't think Nexon would fix it that quick, so I didn't get the chance to claim my gift even though I logged in yesterday.
    It really sucks...and I don't think Nexon would care about me and the other players who went to sleep. Honestly, it would of been so much better if they just gave 2 boxes today...but oh well.

Aarya
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aarya
    Aarya said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aarya
    Aarya said:

You sleep for 10 hours? Lucky!
    You know that people actually have other priorities in their life than maplestory right?
    I would've never expected them to actually "fix" the problem that late in the evening/night (for us in europe) and seriously who gets up in the morning and goes on the maplestory forum to see if they did anything before they go to work/school?
    If someone that was trying to find a solution to this problem actually put a little thought into it they would've been nice enough to admit that they screwed up the event and would've just given everyone on Luna the monday and tuesday box on tuesday.
    Also the only possible way of finding out that they did anything about this was a forum reply buried in a thread, no official announcement that you can quickly find or maybe use the scrolling text at the top of the screen to tell people to relog since the problem was fixed.
    SatìreAarya