[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] Looking for guild

IndigoShroomIndigoShroom
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Archive
Returning player, just started playing again and looking for a lowbie guild or a guild that doesn't mind if someone joins at lv 20. IGN is IndigoKick

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'd ask you to join mine (Cygnus), but you probably won't want to, as I'm the only currently active member in my guild. (I mean only a couple other people sometimes show up).
    It's a level 21 guild, but most of the contributors left because of issues we had at one point.

(Why do I keep telling people this? I kinda make it sound even worse than it is don't I? I'm too honest sometimes I guess?)

So I'm desperately looking for members to try to start reviving it. I'm the leader but mostly playing on my Shade that's a Jr. Master now.
  • MyDreamMyDream
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    Hard to join a guild, when no one is online to recruit you... :-/
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    Reactions: 715
    edited November 2016
    @ above, no one really "recruits" like goes around asking people to join. It's usually by smega, or you just go ahead and apply to a guild and see if they accept, or whisper a JR on their guild list to see if they have any requirements.
    MyDream