[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tipsy R> Active members!!

TashieTashie
Reactions: 1,450
edited March 2017 in Guilds
Hey all! As the title says; Tipsy is currently recruiting some new active members to join us! We're currently in the Decent Alliance with the guild: Coffee , Bless, & Faith; we're a pretty friendly bunch. Tipsy currently sits at the #24 rank in Reboot...and will continue to get higher;

A little side story about us: Tipsy was created by its leader FourAm within the 1st few days of Reboots opening. We're almost MAXED at about 195 members strong and have a few spots anyone willing to join us :). We have gone through a little tough time in the past but that has brought us all together and made us stronger as a guild. We have some amazing members willing to help anyone that has any questions. Along with our ally; who's always active and very talkative. We do currently run some bosses (CRA, hellux, Nmag, Hmag, Zak.RA etc;) and if you happen to miss one the ally is always doing RA runs daily.

WE NOW HAVE A LEVEL REQUIREMENT DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND

Unvouched: Level requirement 150+ 1 week probation period
Vouched: Any level must have friend in guild to recommend them
We take into special account if you are a member on the fourms and if you are active we will bypass the level requirement for you

Do not be rude, being rude and disruptive to people will cause a warning or even being expelled
Ksing people's northern heights map or KS'ing in general will lead a warning or even being expelled also

So if you feel you'd fit in with the guild; please shoot me a msg on here or in the game at Fluffaroos :) and say why you'd love to join us, again we have zero tolerance for anyone who's a scammer botter or hacker

Our guild leaders and Jr's would be happy to help if you need any information or have any questions to ask just find find us in game

iFailOften
Mystifies
Rhizo

Our guild will be 6months old as of June 12th! Yay :)

Comments

• GoomuGoomu
    Reactions: 730
    edited September 2016
    Hello everyone! I'm iSeeStarz and iFailOften... and FourAM (not on that character much anymore). Started the guild on or around 12/12/15 (that's the date of my first board post, and I'm 95% sure I made that post on day 1). In the beginning it was just 3 people, and it stayed that way for a month or two. Never imagined back then that we'd be where we are now. It's certainly been a fun ride lol. We're a friendly and no drama guild and I, and my Jr's, aim to keep it that way. Let us know if you'd like to join ^_^
  • TashieTashie
    edited September 2016
    Did a major clean out yesterday and we now have room for 45 new members!
  • ContrastContrast
    Reactions: 1,615
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Bump for my baes
  • TashieTashie
    edited September 2016
    Contrast
    Contrast said:

Bump for my baes
    The love is real <3

Still have room for a lot new members looking for an active guild!!! :D we love talkative people!!
  • TashieTashie
    edited September 2016
    Update: have room for 15 more new members
  • TashieTashie
    edited October 2016
    Edit: we have 6 slots remaining :)
  • TashieTashie
    edited October 2016
    Cleaned out again and have room for 10+ :)
  • TashieTashie
    edited October 2016
    Have room for 5 more members :) we will be doing another clean out in the near future so if you're interested in joining send me a msg :)!
  • TashieTashie
    edited November 2016
    Hey all just letting you know we are still accepting requests to join! If you are a member on the fourm you do not necessarily need to be within the level requirements to join :) so just hit me up a msg and we can always discuss it!
  • MonsterbankMonsterbank
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Hey, I've just started playing reboot recently. Got an average 180+ DA (IGN: statbank) been looking for an active friendly guild to join. Was wondering if yall would consider! Will message in game! :)
  • TashieTashie
    edited November 2016
    Monsterbank

Hey, I've just started playing reboot recently. Got an average 180+ DA (IGN: statbank) been looking for an active friendly guild to join. Was wondering if yall would consider! Will message in game! :)

Hey go ahead and apply! I've been pretty busy as of late ;c so i'm usually afk lmao....ill keep a look out for your ign and accept you if you do apply ^_^
  • TashieTashie
    edited November 2016
    Have about 10 slots open for anyone on the forums looking for a guild on Reboot :) we're currently ranked at 20th now yay!
  • TashieTashie
    edited November 2016
    As of right now we are maxed at 200 players! exciting ^_^ and went up to #19 :) we will be doing another guild clean out before the V patch comes in so if you're still interested send me a PM and we'll save slots
  • TashieTashie
    edited November 2016
    We are now actively recruiting to fill 20 slots in the guild! PM me if interested and I will give you the run down :) or find one of our JR's in game ^_^
  • MagicFoxhairMagicFoxhair
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited November 2016
    Hey! I'm a level 185 demon slayer in reboot and i've been considering joining a guild. Got any space for me?
    IGN: Retinyl

EDIT: Nvm!!! Got a guild :)
  • TashieTashie
    edited November 2016
    MagicFoxhair

Hey! I'm a level 185 demon slayer in reboot and i've been considering joining a guild. Got any space for me?
    IGN: Retinyl

EDIT: Nvm!!! Got a guild :)
    lmao woulda said yes but glad u found someone :)

• HeavenzEdgeHeavenzEdge
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    im a 164 kaiser i kinda came back after a long break mind if i join?
    IGN: CrushEm
  • TashieTashie
    edited December 2016
    HeavenzEdge

im a 164 kaiser i kinda came back after a long break mind if i join?
    IGN: CrushEm
    I will send u a pm here :)
  • KimarisKimaris
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Just came back for V update, currently 164 but im hoping to get to 200 before the update :D By any chance do you have space anymore? I also have another buddy with me , we boss almost daily
  • TashieTashie
    edited December 2016
    Kimaris
    Kimaris said:

Just came back for V update, currently 164 but im hoping to get to 200 before the update :D By any chance do you have space anymore? I also have another buddy with me , we boss almost daily

Just sent you a PM :)