[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN?

SiegmundSiegmund
Reactions: 350
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
FEELSBADMAN, STILL HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN IN EU SERVER. I JUST WANNA PLAY MY OLD CHAR. ALREADY WAIT FOR 2 WEEKS...

Comments

• JackEMSJackEMS
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Yes same :/ I came back for the migration after a long long hiatus, all this waiting makes me not want to bother. Please hurry nexon D:
  • VictsonVictson
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Same Same, all I want to do is play my old char and see what's new. Too bad Nexon hates EU.
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited November 2016
    Same here sadly...
  • ShosenShosen
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited November 2016
    It will probably be done before the year ends but I agree, the sooner the better. ^^
    You could always make another account and play around some on EU until the "cavalry" makes it. ;) Always funnier than doing nothing (Y)
  • SiegmundSiegmund
    Reactions: 350
    edited November 2016
    Shosen
    Shosen said:

It will probably be done before the year ends but I agree, the sooner the better. ^^
    You could always make another account and play around some on EU until the "cavalry" makes it. ;) Always funnier than doing nothing (Y)
    yeah, but i got 100k nx on my account. and i just wanna use it on my old char for the black friday missions.
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited November 2016
    Yeah we are/will missing some events.
    Needed the 8 slot storage coupon from yesterday...
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    still takes about 20 or so crashes at character selection for me to FINALLY log in successfully and that's NA server. coming quite the nuisance guess I wont be playing tonight, I'm tired after 30 crashes....
  • RockyRomRompantRockyRomRompant
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Yeah same here!I had my hopes up so high when my friend told me maintenance was happening... But still nothing :(