[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

playing on 2 accounts at same time

cinemamancinemaman
Reactions: 400
edited November 2016 in General Chat
is it possible to play ms on 2 accounts at same time not to do anything illegal but to help level up a lower char ?

Comments

• AventyrAventyr
    Reactions: 850
    edited November 2016
    Get another computer :T
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    As long as you have two physically-separate machines on which to run the game, it's perfectly fine.
  • ArKaNoZArKaNoZ
    Reactions: 335
    edited November 2016
    Virtual Operative System
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ArKaNoZ
    ArKaNoZ said:

Virtual Operative System
    That is against the rules.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

ArKaNoZ
    ArKaNoZ said:

Virtual Operative System
    That is against the rules.
    Yeah, just ask that one guy who got five or so simultaneous permanent bans for using it, then crying "streamer privilege" because apparently everyone else gets to use third-party programs except for him.
    MakazeKiba
  • YoloYolo
    Reactions: 975
    edited November 2016
    This reminds me of how the top ranked Mardian got 2 characters to lvl 250 at the same time ( # 1 and # 2 Ranked Mardian's are the same person) He would just sit in SH2 and clear half the map with Phantom's Mille and clear the other half with Xenon's Beam dance. This to me is BUSTED and i dont think should be aloud but thats just me.
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited November 2016
    Yolo
    Yolo said:

This to me is BUSTED and i dont think should be allowed but thats just me.
    They can't do anything to enforce it though. My brother and I play from two computers sitting right next to each other. How are Nexon supposed tell if two characters are being played by the same person?
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    ZephyrusSpring

Yolo
    Yolo said:

They can't do anything to enforce it though. My brother and I play from two computers sitting right next to each other. How are Nexon supposed tell if two characters are being played by the same person?
    Send both of them a captcha at the same time? It could be done but currently it can't as they haven't bothered putting any measures in place. There is however a way to tell if people are actually playing their characters and not botting.
    Yolo
    Yolo said:

This reminds me of how the top ranked Mardian got 2 characters to lvl 250 at the same time ( # 1 and # 2 Ranked Mardian's are the same person) He would just sit in SH2 and clear half the map with Phantom's Mille and clear the other half with Xenon's Beam dance. This to me is BUSTED and i dont think should be aloud but thats just me.
    Was he moving around on the phantom or xenon?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2016
    ZephyrusSpring

Yolo
    Yolo said:

Two computers is fine, they can't do anything about that someone nails you for botting and you don't respond if they come to check on you.

It's when you get into "multiple clients on the same PC" territory that you get smacked.
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

ZephyrusSpring

Yolo
    Yolo said:

Two computers is fine, they can't do anything about that someone nails you for botting and you don't respond if they come to check on you.

It's when you get into "multiple clients on the same PC" territory that you get smacked.
    u mean that at same time right? cuz here i got brothers and each 1 got their own acc even that we use the same computer to play (like morning time is my turn, afternnon is bro turn) and wouldn't be logical ea 1 get a pc per acc.
    as far u no play both acc's at same time (unless u have 2 pc's 1 per acc) think is fine