[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Afterlands] Unable to accept the Gold Sack quest

Comments

• xKuFsExKuFsE
    Reactions: 100
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    yes already sent them a bug report yesterday they said that they will forward it to the game team but i am just one man send them bug report too at this link: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • RebelRebel
    Reactions: 810
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    This bug has been know for a while now. After some research I figured out that people that have broken the wall cannot start the quest. Most people that tried to do the quest before breaking the will have succeeded in completing the quest. I haven't been able to test this on an other character yet, but I'll post it here when i have.
  • Innocent697Innocent697
    Reactions: 520
    edited November 2016
    QQ I've been trying to get it but i can't... can't they just give everyone the key and remove that mission.. like I don't even care about the exp.. I can't get the totems at this point.
  • MechanicalHeartMechanicalHeart
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    I just clicked the treasure sack and the quest started. I was normal size, it's Day, and I have my color, also Mansa is still trapped. I'll be trying it on my Demon Slayer after this. To note, I was on the third cycle around the Afterlands on my Shade.

EDIT 11/25
    Yup, I can't do the quest on DS
  • KzareKzare
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Still broken for those who broke the wall, before taking the quest. :(
  • SplashDamageSplashDamage
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Yea my friend is having the same problem. He didn't know about the wall thing, and didn't see the sack. I told him about it and he said he couldn't click on it, so I looked into it and found this thread.
  • Phantomn1njaPhantomn1nja
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    omg its been 2 months already why have nexon not fixed this literally game breaking glitch???? get your sh*t together nexon
    ZeldaOfHyrule
  • LailocaLailoca
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm also stuck there too and I can't access the gold sack.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Break the wall to allow Mansa to leave the castle.
    2. Take Ben's item out of the castle.
    3. Attempt to accept the quest from the gold sack

Character Name: Kindriel

Character Level: 167

Character Job: Kanna

World Name: Luna

• SurtrrrSurtrrr
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    no updates on this bug ?
    i need totems :'(
  • AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited December 2016
    I highly doubt that this will get patched within a couple of months, if it even gets patched. This bug is one of the most well known ones in-game yet nothing has been done about it. Once you break the wall you can't do the sack quest anymore. And if you didn't do the Warrior God (Forgot the name) quest in Lands of Warriors before saving the first guy (Who gives you the gold pills), you can't do that one anymore either...Unless you farmed the quest beforehand
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Antroxious

I highly doubt that this will get patched within a couple of months, if it even gets patched. This bug is one of the most well known ones in-game yet nothing has been done about it. Once you break the wall you can't do the sack quest anymore. And if you didn't do the Warrior God (Forgot the name) quest in Lands of Warriors before saving the first guy (Who gives you the gold pills), you can't do that one anymore either...Unless you farmed the quest beforehand
    No, you can complete the Warrior God quest after saving Ben. Ben will still offer the gold piece quest even after he's moved outside and returned to normal weight.
  • CutieASLCutieASL
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

Antroxious

No, you can complete the Warrior God quest after saving Ben. Ben will still offer the gold piece quest even after he's moved outside and returned to normal weight.
    You can't even get into Afterlands right now. Nexon removed it from the Di Portal.
  • ALVAROALVARO
    Reactions: 700
    edited January 2017
    Bug type: Quest

I'm trapped in LAND OF CONTEMPLATION

More details:
    I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY MISSION

Character name: ElTioEvan

Character level: 210

Character job: Evan

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 1.25 AM EST 01/03/2017
  • ALVAROALVARO
    Reactions: 700
    edited January 2017
    I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY MISSION
    I'm trapped in LAND OF CONTEMPLATION
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited January 2017
    Guys have you made it rain and gone to inspect the statue with the spear in land of warriors?, you usually need to do that before you can click the sack :D
  • DaBianDaBian
    edited March 2018
  • CaridadCaridad
    Reactions: 200
    Hello, I am stuck as well in the sack quest afterland. As I was researching, I saw I needed to click on the sack before breaking the wall.. However when I cliked on the sack I could talk to the man.. yet I did not get a quest. I did the following as making the weather thunder and going to the war land, as well as giving them the ''rest'' I am very lost and I don't know what to do :( please help.
    IG: Caridadz
  • MfbnMfbn
    Reactions: 200
    i don't think they even know how to fix this, it's just stupid at this point
  • SadTimesSadTimes
    Its 2018 and this bug is still in the game. Good job nexon!
  • SadTimesSadTimes
    2018 still in the game yipee!