[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet stopped picking items up

MechanicalHeartMechanicalHeart
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm not sure if anyone else is going through this, but my pet is not picking items up anymore. It's a permanent Mir with permanent item pouch and meso magnet.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    So, first off, Item Pouch and Meso Magnet are not a thing anymore, all pets pick up everything by default.

Secondly, is your inventory full? Lagging? Someone else with you in the map? Might not be your drops.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    Also go to your equip inventory and check the Pet tab to see if the Item Pouch Skill is unchecked or not.
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited November 2016
    Also are you in darksight.
  • SeerowSeerow
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Im not sure what is triggering it, but my Miho pet has been having the same issue. The Item Pouch option in my equipment tab keeps unchecking itself for some reason. Has happened a handful of times now. It's an easy fix but weird that it keeps happening.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2016
    Seerow
    Seerow said:

Im not sure what is triggering it, but my Miho pet has been having the same issue. The Item Pouch option in my equipment tab keeps unchecking itself for some reason. Has happened a handful of times now. It's an easy fix but weird that it keeps happening.
    I've had that happen with Ranmaru. I'll uncheck it going in, and it'll somehow be rechecked and I'll end up picking up all the trash he drops.
  • MechanicalHeartMechanicalHeart
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Shortly after I posted this, someone told me, Thanks for all the feedback though. I feel like a klutz LOL
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2016
    Don't feel too bad, everyone overlooks something now and then.